• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Well done to England & Ireland in the rugger

Darran said:

Well don't to England & Ireland, that doesn't make an apeth of sense you thick twat.

And just for clarity fukoff with your pathetic attention seeking fuking nonsense

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:

Well don't to England & Ireland, that doesn't make an apeth of sense you thick twat.

And just for clarity fukoff with your pathetic attention seeking fuking nonsense

The beer machine is flowing I see mush :lol:

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:

Drunk again eh?

You're the one that's unable to construct a sentence, mushrooms taken their toll again I see.

Swanjaxs said:
Niigata Jack said:

The beer machine is flowing I see mush :lol:

Enjoying it fair play, its like a new set of lego at Christmas at the moment though, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back