• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Well I’m in, bois

Cooperman

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Password entry attempt successful.
Initial walk around complete.

Best of luck to jackarmy.net and all who sail in her.

Out of interest did the password work without the need for reset? I imported slightly differently this time compared to the tests so keen to see if it worked!

I'm in. How do we stop the feckin' pop up ads, Phil?
There should only be the one ad on the whole forum, its a video ad from Sky Sports = they are being worked on this week in terms of frequency

There should only be the one ad on the whole forum, its a video ad from Sky Sports = they are being worked on this week in terms of frequency
Ye thats it, it pops up on all pages when you scroll down it far enough. It feels quite intrusive tbh Phil

Phil, just clicked on a link Prosser posted on the Bolton thread and it would load up.

Ye thats it, it pops up on all pages when you scroll down it far enough. It feels quite intrusive tbh Phil

That's the bit that will be worked on - those kind of things take a few days to settle down as they should do.

Phil, just clicked on a link Prosser posted on the Bolton thread and it would load up.

I'm guessing that maybe something that didnt transfer in the migration that well - I clicked edit and then re-posted and it worked as it should

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back