• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

What country do you trust?

Cooperman said:
Toronto_Motors said:
IMO,Russians are easily the most illmannered ,arrogant,devious people imaginable. Their country has butchered ten of millions of their own and enslaved many eastern european countries.Many died trying to exit any country connected or ruled by Russia.

They have different ideas aa to what is good.Strength and Power is what they value.

As for China? same again with mass slaughter .

Trust only thyself,be true only self.

Yep, can't argue with your first sentence at all. I had so many run ins with the locals out there, it made me think that one morning I was going to wake up in a bath of ice cubes missing one of my organs.

Ive done some travelling cooperman in my time and had some prodessional dealing with Rusians ,Ukrainians,Hungarians and Romanians and not sure if I would invite them to my house for an aperitif nor be too happy if one of them asked for my permission to take a daughter's hand in holy matrimony.

Respect is lacking in Russsia,Manners are seen as unwarranted and sign of weakness, wholescale;corruption endemic-it always was from Lenin to Putin,one of the most evil feckers imaginable.

That said,I love France or French people so Im no judge really

Toronto_Motors said:
Cooperman said:
Toronto_Motors said:
IMO,Russians are easily the most illmannered ,arrogant,devious people imaginable. Their country has butchered ten of millions of their own and enslaved many eastern european countries.Many died trying to exit any country connected or ruled by Russia.

They have different ideas aa to what is good.Strength and Power is what they value.

As for China? same again with mass slaughter .

Trust only thyself,be true only self.

Yep, can't argue with your first sentence at all. I had so many run ins with the locals out there, it made me think that one morning I was going to wake up in a bath of ice cubes missing one of my organs.

Ive done some travelling cooperman in my time and had some prodessional dealing with Rusians ,Ukrainians,Hungarians and Romanians and not sure if I would invite them to my house for an aperitif nor be too happy if one of them asked for my permission to take a daughter's hand in holy matrimony.

Respect is lacking in Russsia,Manners are seen as unwarranted and sign of weakness, wholescale;corruption endemic-it always was from Lenin to Putin,one of the most evil feckers imaginable.

I beg to differ regarding the Romanians. Some of my best friends have been born from working relationships built up through working in Bucharest and Ploiesti. I look forward to the day when this nonsense is over where I can spend another social long weekend out there. A far cry from the Russians IMO.

Cooperman said:
Toronto_Motors said:
Cooperman said:

I beg to differ regarding the Romanians. Some of my best friends have been born from working relationships built up through working in Bucharest and Ploiesti. I look forward to the day when this nonsense is over where I can spend another social long weekend out there. A far cry from the Russians IMO.

As is your right.Its down to whom one meets in life .Yes? I like Italians too .Many don't.

Anyway,good to have a decent exchange amongst .

The.Taz said:
Pegojack said:
The.Taz said:
How can anyone trust the krauts ?

They should all be NIl.

New Zealand seems to be quite trustworthy though

Are you the new site's new resident tw*t or one of the plums from the old site masquerading under a new name?

I bet you were bullied at school, even by the girls micro penis

How cutting. You really know how to hurt a boy.

Anyway, you've answered my question, you are this site's new resident tw*t.

Pegojack said:
The.Taz said:
Pegojack said:
Are you the new site's new resident tw*t or one of the plums from the old site masquerading under a new name?

He / she most certainly is. Has already had posts removed; thought it was funny to make jokes about disabled children.

Pegojack said:
The.Taz said:
Pegojack said:

From the resident village idiot

The.Taz said:
Pegojack said:
The.Taz said:

You can't even come up with original insults. That was usually applied to the arseh*le from Symonds Yat. That's you, isn't it? I detect a certain similarity in style and content.

N.Ireland Jack said:
Pegojack said:
The.Taz said:
How can anyone trust the krauts ?

They should all be NIl.

New Zealand seems to be quite trustworthy though

Pego mun, this isn’t you, what’s the matter, this contentious feisty chap you have become since the forum changeover cannot serve well for the future. You are retired right ? Chill out, find a cave, you need to rest up and enjoy.

You're right, I should read Planet Swans less and chill out more. It's just so disappointing that the same old little englander, right wing, racist, brexiteer gammon attitudes have followed us acoss the internet ether to this new site. But I shouldn't be surprised, they're always with us and always will be, like herpes or piles.

I did the same poll and chose Germany. It all comes down to personal experience. I've been to Russia and found most people ok, the people in Spain, Turkey and Greece were lovely. Now Romania , don't they export a lot of criminals here?

The point is the ordinary people are usually ok wherever you go, it's the people with any power who are the issue. I don't trust governments because I don't trust politicians but I will take anybody on face value and treat them ok until they give me a reason not to. That's not to say I'll be silly about it and trust them 100%, lend them money etc but I take as I find.

Pegojack said:
The.Taz said:
Pegojack said:

You can't even come up with original insults. That was usually applied to the arseh*le from Symonds Yat. That's you, isn't it? I detect a certain similarity in style and content.

Just like your father you have no idea who I am. Just think of me of being someone with a higher IQ who’s got your number

The.Taz said:
Pegojack said:
The.Taz said:

Just like your father you have no idea who I am. Just think of me of being someone with a higher IQ who’s got your number

You may or may not have a higher IQ but you post like a fucking moron.

DJack said:
The.Taz said:
Pegojack said:

From someone who’s too thick to upload an avatar. Never mind I’m sure someone on the sunshine bus will be able to help you with that halfwit

This man trusted Germany.

UnsungNiftyGopher-small.gif

The.Taz said:
DJack said:
The.Taz said:

From someone who’s too thick to upload an avatar. Never mind I’m sure someone on the sunshine bus will be able to help you with that halfwit

There you go again, clueless...Swinging in the dark missing the target by miles.

Some people prefer not to have an avatar. Myself, I use one but the picture I've been using (previous board) was one I took in Europe but is on my wifes pc. This pc I'm about to sort out the file system (move stuff from(C:) to (D:) )and load the O/S from scratch.

Keep banging the rocks together mate!

DJack said:
The.Taz said:
DJack said:

There you go again, clueless...Swinging in the dark missing the target by miles.

Some people prefer not to have an avatar. Myself, I use one but the picture I've been using (previous board) was one I took in Europe but is on my wifes pc. This pc I'm about to sort out the file system (move stuff from(C:) to (D:) )and load the O/S from scratch.

Keep banging the rocks together mate!

You’re not my mate dull boy, enjoy playing with your crayons

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back