• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Who’s got the best squad?

Magic_Michu

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Seeing lots of Cardiff fans moaning that 2nd Tier Podcast claim Swansea have the better squad… Cardiff fans think they clearly have the better squad.

Bias aside - what would your Swans / Cardiff 11 look like?

I’d have:

Vigs

Key
Darling
Daland
Tymon

Grimes
Franco

Ronald
Eom
Willock

Vipotnik

I don’t know anything about their players. How could I possibly know anything about them?

Before the transfer window I would have called it evens.
However I think we have recruited superbly over the window, all the signings bar Nelson Abbey are permanent.
Of those five signings all of them except Vigouroux (who as a goalkeeper generally gets a free pass on age) are all under the age of 23 with excellent pedigree, huge potential for growth and resale value.

Unless something drastically changes within the next week then I would rate our squad overall and best XI far higher than Cardiffs.

Was talking to an objective Cardiff supporter yesterday who said he expects a thrashing because they have nothing up front.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back