• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

WOL Swansea Bashing

westside

First Team Player
Reaction score
Do they ever stop bashing stuff in Swansea

If it's not the arena , then it's the bridge and now it's the multi storey car park.

The Senedd is Cardiff centric yet swathes of people still vote labour into power and subsidise them all with money, they're worse than Tories and their expenses like pigs in a trough

To be fair, the Arena is a shambles. Parts of the development still haven't been completed satisfactorily. What is it now, 3 years since works began. It's embarrassing. And no , I dont like WOL.

Jack2jack said:
To be fair, the Arena is a shambles. Parts of the development still haven't been completed satisfactorily. What is it now, 3 years since works began. It's embarrassing. And no , I dont like WOL.

I'm waiting for the monthly works on the Kingsway to resume.. it's been redeveloped more times than Katie Prices tits

Skippyjack said:
I'm waiting for the monthly works on the Kingsway to resume.. it's been redeveloped more times than Katie Prices tits
They're not putting in speed humps are they.🤔

Jack2jack said:
They're not putting in speed humps are they.🤔

I'm fed up of driving over them, gives me a headache, they're everywhere.. the council are still stuck in the 90s when cars got pinched everyday and joy riders would have a field day on the streets, they still believe they exist.. the only dangers on the roads are the motorbike and quad boys from Blaenymaes who think they're f*cking cool doing wheelies, they're about 17 FFS.. they need to grow a pair them tw*ts

Skippyjack said:
I'm fed up of driving over them, gives me a headache, they're everywhere.. the council are still stuck in the 90s when cars got pinched everyday and joy riders would have a field day on the streets, they still believe they exist.. the only dangers on the roads are the motorbike and quad boys from Blaenymaes who think they're f*cking cool doing wheelies, they're about 17 FFS.. they need to grow a pair them tw*ts
what with speed humps and potholes it's like driving over a ploughed field. But yeah speed humps are a bit 💩

Jack2jack said:

Don't go getting me started on that Bridge :shock:

Lots of speed humps suddenly appeared up here, on roads where no one went over about 15 mph anyway. I’d rather have bloody average cameras everywhere than these monstrosities.

Jack2jack said:
Go on have rant, you'll feel better for it👍

Nah been busy most of the day out in the cold, just about to have my last cuppa of the day, back up and at em in morning then, if the snow stays out of the way. :x :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back