• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wordle, anyone else addicted?

• Thread starter Epaul
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6,282
  • Views: Views 499,373
What a mare, 15 incorrect letters and only 7 not used!

Wordle 224 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟩
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

If you're talking about today's (Saturday) then it took me 6 lines as well. Would you have done any better? And do you always use the same starting word? I'm still undefeated after 12 attempts so aren't unhappy about that.

It took a lot of head scratching to make my third guess.
Wordle 224 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 224 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Crass error again on the fourth guess!

Wordle 224 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Was really struggling after the first 2 lines, but got there in the end.

Glyn1 said:
If you're talking about today's (Saturday) then it took me 6 lines as well. Would you have done any better? And do you always use the same starting word? I'm still undefeated after 12 attempts so aren't unhappy about that.

Always use the same word to start and almost always the same word (different 5 letters) second

Only thing I deviate from with that strategy is if I had more than 2 letters in first word correct, of which at least 1 is in the right place.

Rightly or wrongly it seems to work for me :lol:

Wordle 224 3/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Three but could have been five. A 1 in 3 chance after second line. Just got lucky.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back