• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

World Mental Health Day

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Today is World Mental Health Day 2020 so I’d just like to say if anyone needs to talk I’m always available.

When I say I’m always available I obviously mean by PM,email or text I don’t want any of you wankers around my house.

If you post that on the other site, you'll be inundated judging by what I've read on there.

Darran said:
Today is World Mental Health Day 2020 so I’d just like to say if anyone needs to talk I’m always available.

When I say I’m always available I obviously mean by PM,email or text I don’t want any of you wankers around my house.

Send them round Cudey's, he'll love a chat.

DJack said:
Darran said:

Send them round Cudey's, he'll love a chat.

Darran’s welcome in my house any time. Everyone else can fuck off though.

I'm on a virtual course over the next couple of weeks (four sessions in total) after which I will be a qualified mental health first aider

So if anyone wants to talk you know where Darran is

sainthelens said:
If you post that on the other site, you'll be inundated judging by what I've read on there.

Ive just had a look , but ive realised a few days ago I was wasting my time in some parts :shock:

PSumbler said:
I'm on a virtual course over the next couple of weeks (four sessions in total) after which I will be a qualified mental health first aider

:lol: :lol:

Always here to listen and talk. When I was 19 a massive character of my local rugby club inexplicably took his own life.
One of the so called "hard men' of my club came up to me and many many others and said , "please come and speak to me if you ever, ever feel low."

That stuck with me ever since and by Christ it has helped many, even those who seemingly take "Bravado" pills for breakfast.

PSumbler said:

DDE5-CD9-A-28-B9-4-E93-B7-C1-90-ADC445-F5-B7.jpg

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back