• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Worst nickname awarded to you...

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
When I was coming to the end of my Swansea Sunday league " career" (at the age of 39) I was affectionately know as the "Brickie" 🙈

What's your least favourite nickname?

Fess up lads 😎

I used to work with a lovely guy years ago, a welder, struck up a weld one day and got blown clean off a structure due to "foul gas" buildup in an unvented cylinder...
Spent four months in the burns unit in Chepstow and another 6 months on rehabilitation...
Was forever known as Burnie when he returned to work.
He loved it, gallows humour 😄

Swanjaxs said:
I used to work with a lovely guy years ago, a welder, struck up a weld one day and got blown clean off a structure due to "foul gas" buildup in an unvented cylinder...
Spent four months in the burns unit in Chepstow and another 6 months on rehabilitation...

I spent four months in the burns unit in Chepstow. :eek:

Darran said:
Swanjaxs said:

Apparently it was like an old army barracks (according to Burnie)

Swanjaxs said:
Darran said:

Yeah it was.
That young girl from Swansea that had horrific burns Caroline Tucker was in there the same time as me,I saw her down the stadium about five years ago.
Brave girl.

Used to work with this fella who was the most laid back worker I have ever seen. He was a fitter and whenever a priority machine would break down he would take his time getting there (coffee machine, a little snack and another coffee). We gave him the name "Sweat rash" :lol:

Darran said:
Swanjaxs said:

Yeah it was.
That young girl from Swansea that had horrific burns Caroline Tucker was in there the same time as me,I saw her down the stadium about five years ago.
Brave girl.

I know Caz well Daz, she still lives in Penlan, was talking to her a few months ago, she's bright as a button. Still got some of them tin houses left in the Lan, scandalous

Swanjaxs said:
Darran said:
Yeah it was.
Brave girl.

I know Caz well Daz, she still lives in Penlan, was talking to her a few months ago, she's bright as a button. Still got some of them tin houses left in the Lan, scandalous

We used to have to play draughts in the occupational therapy department up there to get your fingers working and you had to really concentrate playing Caz because if you looked away for a second a couple of your draughts would have disappeared. :lol:

Darran said:
Swanjaxs said:

We used to have to play draughts in the occupational therapy department up there to get your fingers working and you had to really concentrate playing Caz because if you looked away for a second a couple of your draughts would have disappeared. :lol:

That's her all over :lol:

Swansea City v Cardiff City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back