• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

You are the manager, which players should play 1. More. 2. Less 3. Never again

WalterBoyd

First Team Player
Reaction score
1. Play More often

Ntcham

Bidwell

2. Play Less

Grimes

Smith

Hamer once new keeper signed

Laird, controversial, but what does he actually contribute. Preferred Roberts in this position.

3. Play never or possibly never again , this year or ever

Cullen

Rhys Williams

4. Give another chance to

Fulton
Possibly Whittaker

Add, amend, discuss.

1. Play More often

Ntcham * He’s a starter but fitness is why I’m assuming he gets dropped to the bench

Bidwell

Walsh

2. Play Less

Grimes

Smith

Hamer once new keeper signed

3. Play never or possibly never again , this year or ever

Cullen

Rhys Williams

4. Give another chance to

Fulton
Whittaker
Cooper

I said early on that Williams wasn’t up to it and I’m still not convinced by Laird. Our fans are flattered that Liverpool and Manure fans want to come here but they’ve done practically nothing. Williams has no positional sense, can’t run and can’t defend and Laird has ability but can only think about going over, which refs aren’t buying in to so he mostly surrenders decent attacking opportunities. I’d be happy to see both go back to their clubs.

Grimes could do with the odd day off, because no one should play every minute of every game. Smith should be backup.

Cooper, Manning, Bidwell, Oba, Ntcham should play more.

It's not Smith's fault that he's being played out of position. If he was the deepest midfielder instead of the attacking one he'd be a lot happier.

Dr. Winston said:
It's not Smith's fault that he's being played out of position. If he was the deepest midfielder instead of the attacking one he'd be a lot happier.

True.

Given that its highly unlikely that we are going to get either relegated or promoted this season, and if the aim is to build for next season, why are we even bothering with loan players? If we develop our style around Laird and the then fks off at season end then we are back where we started. We should just figure out what we have, rather than playing goons like Williams.
We have seasoned squad players, that we own, that could be making a contribution, that are going shopping on matchdays. Brandon Cooper just signed a new contract. Why, if he's not even getting on the bench?

Captain_Sham said:
Given that its highly unlikely that we are going to get either relegated or promoted this season, and if the aim is to build for next season, why are we even bothering with loan players? If we develop our style around Laird and the then fks off at season end then we are back where we started. We should just figure out what we have, rather than playing goons like Williams.
We have seasoned squad players, that we own, that could be making a contribution, that are going shopping on matchdays. Brandon Cooper just signed a new contract. Why, if he's not even getting on the bench?

This is my feeling too. Forget loans. Develop our players. Speaking of which, players that should play more. Steven Benda. He catches the ball and would also have attempted to stop that Boro goal by narrowing the options, and two or all of Readings goals. Hamer is alright, but way past sell by, and is increasingly error prone. Benda was error prone but has much more potential to grow. My biggest worry about Martin is that his ‘good boys’ get preference no matter how poorly they play in actual matches.

I find it staggering that Walsh hasnt had a look in yet smith plays as a 10

Captain_Sham said:

I agree entirely with this post, play Ben and Cooper and Benda find out if they have what RM wants. Laird though we must play as he has pace and we havent got much of that. Someone said that Smith should play in the defensive role he is way to slow for that. We desperately need to find WB's with pace and a ball playing CH or possibly put Downes there?

Play ntcham, walsh more, play smith together with downes and drop grimes.

Get rid of williams completely, cullen and whittaker to go on loan.

We only have laird with genuine pace but he looks absolutely knackered so he needs and rest, play lati with laird on the bench.

I like bidwell but we need a left sided player with pace.

Hopefully obafemi will get more gametime, he will get sharper and provide a threat off the bench.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back