• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Blackburn want Yates on loan

• Thread starter 3swan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 3,807

3swan

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Nixon reporting they want him on loan but we’re open to a permanent

The possibility that we are open to selling him barely 5 months after buying him would be a damning indictment that we have gotten this recruitment very, very wrong. Thing is if we did sell/loan him out then that would leave us very thin on the ground up front with only Lowe, Cullen and Kukharevych as forwards with any first team experience.

No doubt he will go there and bang in ten by the end of the season...

If there's any truth in this do we play Yates at Leicester and risk injury?

The possibility that we are open to selling him barely 5 months after buying him would be a damning indictment that we have gotten this recruitment very, very wrong. Thing is if we did sell/loan him out then that would leave us very thin on the ground up front with only Lowe, Cullen and Kukharevych as forwards with any first team experience.

Damning indictment is well chosen.

I never like highlighting an individual but have seen very little in his general play that warranted the signing.

NB Blackburn please ignore my last comment

Perhaps he’s unsettled and is pushing for a move back up that way.

Perhaps he’s unsettled and is pushing for a move back up that way.
Might well be.

Perhaps I've been turned more against him of late for his severe lack of courage but there's a reason Blackpool rated him so highly

Langstaff to come in if Yates leaves?
That would be a good shout. Was pissed off at LW when he arrived saying he wouldn't be going after their players jeopardising their promotion hopes. Fck them pal, your loyalty is here !!

Got a feeling there’s an agreement not to go for any Notts players… their fans seem to think for 18 months

Not opposed to Yates going but there has to be a serious plan considering Bolasie is out of contract this week, Cullen end of season, Lowe injured and Kuharevych could apparently go too.

I thought that the talk was that he hasn't scored the goals we expected due to not having the players here to provide him with the service he needs ?

I thought that the talk was that he hasn't scored the goals we expected due to not having the players here to provide him with the service he needs ?
I must admit not sure I have seen much in Yates to suggest he has what we would want in a striker. Service or not

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back