• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Blackburn want Yates on loan

• Thread starter 3swan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 4,584
No doubt he will go there and bang in ten by the end of the season...
At least if it's a loan, he can't score a hat trick against us down here in March. Unless Blackburn are selling Sammie Szmodics, can't imagine Yates getting much game time there either tbh.

Unless the loan has a commitment to buy at the end of the season, then I don’t see the major benefit to us. It’ll just be us helping a Championship rival out.
Should be looking to sell outright.

A permanent deal for Yates would be a no goer by the looks of it, was listening to a journalist on Talksport earlier that covers Blackburn, and he was saying basically they haven't got a pot to piss in

A permanent deal for Yates would be a no goer by the looks of it, was listening to a journalist on Talksport earlier that covers Blackburn, and he was saying basically they haven't got a pot to piss in
Few Premier League clubs want Wharton from them for nearly 20M so they may have abit of cash floating around if he leaves.

Williams didn't really deny interest in Yates or even put it to bed a little when asked by the media today.

I think everyone with eyes knows we got him wrong. If we can get our money back then get shot. For his sake too, let him try and find a team that can get a tune from him. if Myko is crap too, we do need to add something else. Maybe another loan just now to tide us over until the summer.

I think everyone with eyes knows we got him wrong. If we can get our money back then get shot. For his sake too, let him try and find a team that can get a tune from him. if Myko is crap too, we do need to add something else. Maybe another loan just now to tide us over until the summer.
Perhaps Blackburn will do a swap deal, they can have Yates and we'll take Szmodic's off their hands :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Don't worry, Monny, McBurnie is on his way, isn't he?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, they just banked 19 million (rising to possible 22 million) for Wharton, so I guess we'll see if they really want Yates now.

How much better is he than Cullen? Still not sure what Culls is doing/ expected to be doing out on the wing if I'm honest.

Frustratingly for Cullen right now he is the best fit we have on the right wing with a number of other injuries meaning that he simply doesn't have the opportunity to play in his preferred position.

Once his registration is done maybe Ronald on the left will free up Pato to play on the right wing so that Cullen can offer competition to Yates and Kukharevych up front where he does play best.

Blackburn could be cash heavy if they sell Adam Wharton for £18m to Palace.
Please, pretty please with a cherry on the top, spend some of it on Yates !

Well, they just banked 19 million (rising to possible 22 million) for Wharton, so I guess we'll see if they really want Yates now.
Apparently they're on it signing an American striker for £3m.

Can't see them needing Jerry

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back