• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sagoe Jr

Another loan. We've slipped back into too much of a reliance on them.

That will be 6 loan signings! Can only have 5 in a match day squad.

Would suggest that 1 is going back or Lowe maybe signing permanently?
Or
Patino going and they have softened the blow with this guy coming on loan.

At least we have pace on both wings now … that will help massively

What formation are we going to play now then? Can't play wing backs and wingers.

What formation are we going to play now then? Can't play wing backs and wingers.
3-4-2-1

3 centre halves
Wing backs
2 central midfielder
2 attacking midfielders-Roland/Sagore
Striker

Hopefully tomorrow bring a midfielder and striker.

That will be 6 loan signings! Can only have 5 in a match day squad.

Would suggest that 1 is going back or Lowe maybe signing permanently?
Or
Patino going and they have softened the blow with this guy coming on loan.
Lowe is out injured for a month, by which point Key might be not far off and Ashby wouldn't need to be in the squad? Plus we're injury prone so we could easily have other loans out injured soon.

3-4-2-1

3 centre halves
Wing backs
2 central midfielder
2 attacking midfielders-Roland/Sagore
Striker

Hopefully tomorrow bring a midfielder and striker.
I'd love us to go back to the halcyon days of 451 Sagoe/Bernard on wings, Grimes, Paterson, Allen in middle.

Rapid.

Looks like a cracking young player - look forward to seeing him and Ronald give us some pace and directness up front, but it's another loan. We'll need to replace him in the summer, along with half the squad. Not much long-term planning going on here. Beggar's can't be choosers I guess.

I'd love us to go back to the halcyon days of 451 Sagoe/Bernard on wings, Grimes, Paterson, Allen in middle.

Rapid.
4-5-1 is exactly the formation I have been advocating. Tymon and Key supporting Ronald and Sagoe Jr / Parker would be far better balanced than our current attempting to shoehorn a formation that we don't have the personnel for.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back