• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Frustrated Luke reacts to Ipswich defeat as his Swans switch off again

Not shy of throwing his players under the bus. Talking about conceding goals so soon after scoring as being a recurring feature of 'this group of players' when I think it's only been happening a lot since he became manager, so...

He's becoming a bit of a "copy and paste merchant" regarding his post-match pressers ain't he... 🤔

Not shy of throwing his players under the bus. Talking about conceding goals so soon after scoring as being a recurring feature of 'this group of players' when I think it's only been happening a lot since he became manager, so...
Pretty sure it happened quite a bit under Duff as well to be fair.

He's becoming a bit of a "copy and paste merchant" regarding his post-match pressers ain't he... 🤔
I’ll cut him some slack as we need to (we won’t be replacing him any time soon) based on the fixture list that he faced upon walking in. I will measure him over the next six weeks and not the last six.

I’ll cut him some slack as we need to (we won’t be replacing him any time soon) based on the fixture list that he faced upon walking in. I will measure him over the next six weeks and not the last six.
The voice of reason, as always Coops 🫡

The scum game has now propelled itself to a different kind of importance. Them doing the double and possibly putting us in the bottom 4 is a prospect that now needs the utmost attention.

The scum game has now propelled itself to a different kind of importance. Them doing the double and possibly putting us in the bottom 4 is a prospect that now needs the utmost attention.
I don't see that happening they are struggling we will be at home and as a team are still in transition there were good things today.....if it were not for an inept linesman we would have at least a point from today.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back