• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke's ways are starting to shine through - Swans have turned that corner

Yes, far too soon to say that. There are encouraging signs, but we're still only four points clear of relegation with some tough fixtures next. And as the bottom clubs are showing, every game until the end of the season will be a battle.
Very glad to see Lowe fit again, if he's not going to play the Ukranian boy, we need to find a way to keep Yates uninvolved.

Now we have a run of games against teams more our level we should be able to dominate the ball more, we now have plenty of pace out wide and Joe playing alongside Grimes seems to be working, Joe reminded me of Leon yesterday dropping deep and doing the housekeeping in front of the back four and getting moves going, also our quick press is mostly working a treat.
The biggest downside is having to introduce Eddie at some point, surely time to give Kukharevych a go as Yates offers absolutely nothing, indeed his needless barge into the back of a Blackburn player resulting in a free kick out wide deep into injury time could have cost us a valuable couple of points...

Our second half performances last 2 games coincides with the subs LW makes. Fair play he split the Grimes/Fulton pivot but reintroduces it second half. Fulton needs to reinvent himself and move away from Russball

Really? I thought we were hopeless in that 2nd half. Yates couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo either
"turned" a corner says it all

The two first halves tell me enough to be able to say that with confidence.

Its not as if the article says "we are Brazil 1970 reborn" but fuck me that was far more enjoyable than anything served up for about four years in the first half

"turned" a corner says it all

The two first halves tell me enough to be able to say that with confidence.

Its not as if the article says "we are Brazil 1970 reborn" but fuck me that was far more enjoyable than anything served up for about four years in the first half
Far to early to say we have turned the corner, we came out in that second half with lead in our boots, then he decides to take off both our out ball players and with that the pace out of our game, my head dropped when he brought Yates on, been better off giving Oldjack a pair of boots and sending him on,😂

Why didn't he put Darling and Key on? if they're not ready they shouldn't have been on the bench!

Far to early to say we have turned the corner, we came out in that second half with lead in our boots, then he decides to take off both our out ball players and with that the pace out of our game, my head dropped when he brought Yates on, been better off giving Oldjack a pair of boots and sending him on,😂

Why didn't he put Darling and Key on? if they're not ready they shouldn't have been on the bench!
Darling I agree

For Key we have three games in two weeks and Naughton was doing more than an adequate job - dont risk him when we dont have to.

There is no doubt our performances are improving, no doubt at all

For me I would say we can see the corner rather than turning it at the moment.

Dominant first halves and getting the goals that dominance deserves but both games we took off the spine of our midfield and gave up both a goal and the momentum almost immediately. The failure to keep sides out (just one clean sheet in 11 so far?) will be a real problem as soon as as we fail to get the goals that our dominance in a game deserves.

Darling I agree

For Key we have three games in two weeks and Naughton was doing more than an adequate job - dont risk him when we dont have to.

There is no doubt our performances are improving, no doubt at all
I had to read that twice. I thought you was referring to me with your "Darling I agree" strewth that was a near miss 😂

Really? I thought we were hopeless in that 2nd half. Yates couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo either
Yeah, it was scrappy at best. Grimes doesn’t look much different to me, went about his business tidily if not excitingly, as usual.

Bringing Kyle back in has been one of his best changes. Crazy to think we’ve struggled for any consistent, decent right backs since Connor left. Yet Naughts was here all along and was probably the best player on the pitch again yesterday (certainly best defender).

He's a clueless waffle merchant who doesn't know if his loans are back next year. Stick to driving mini buses fella.

Seriously?? I’m delighted that we’ve won two on the bounce but turned a corner I’m not so sure.
Our defending is still atrocious and we could quite easily have conceded a couple yesterday.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back