• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fans pose the difficult questions but Coleman & Watson provide very little answers

Clearly Watson has won the lottery and is strutting around like he owns the place. This is a worry.

Coleman seems gullible and someone I think will continue to make mistakes, someone who is capable to put his wrongs right by money rather than deal with it at source. This is a worry.

Watson will eventually go but not before it is to late for any serious damage.

How Watson answered some of those questions with a straight face just highlights what we have on our hands.

Clearly Watson has won the lottery and is strutting around like he owns the place. This is a worry.

Coleman seems gullible and someone I think will continue to make mistakes, someone who is capable to put his wrongs right by money rather than deal with it at source. This is a worry.

Watson will eventually go but not before it is to late for any serious damage.

How Watson answered some of those questions with a straight face just highlights what we have on our hands.
Run by a gang of jerk's who will crash the plane and then run off. It's only going to end one way.

Coleman is putting himself into a corner and he can't even see it.
Worrying this is that it's so clearly obvious but yet he is the chairman.

It's frightening.

I'd love to know what they are thinking now. My guess is that they just think the attendees are morons that don't understand their superiority.

They will have wanted and expected adulation, awestruck respect and gratitude, and a nice easy time where their bullshit was swallowed fully. In short, they will have expected to get what they get all the time from the Trust.

I'd love to know what they are thinking now. My guess is that they just think the attendees are morons that don't understand their superiority.

They will have wanted and expected adulation, awestruck respect and gratitude, and a nice easy time where their bullshit was swallowed fully. In short, they will have expected to get what they get all the time from the Trust.
Well of Coleman has anything about him then he will know the get out........getting rid of Watson.
If we stay up, we have another poor start to the new season after another major haul in the squad and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Watson is a goner.
Coleman words last night have put himself in a big dark corner.

Well of Coleman has anything about him then he will know the get out........getting rid of Watson.
If we stay up, we have another poor start to the new season after another major haul in the squad and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Watson is a goner.
Coleman words last night have put himself in a big dark corner.

His get out is when he's had enough, he leaves his well paid job, and returns to America to resume his previous life.

One wonders how long his little coffee mornings every month will last for. He'd better buck his ideas up and sort things because if he doesn't, those little chit chats are going to be very unpleasant for him indeed.

He may think he's being clever at the moment by promising more direct engagement with fans, but he will quickly find out how thick his own skin is, put it that way.

Anybody ask why we don't play the Ukrainian lad and Arsenal loanee?? That answer would have told us lots

Anybody ask why we don't play the Ukrainian lad and Arsenal loanee?? That answer would have told us lots
Luke said something about he needs to work on his finishing but he’s injured again.

Good report. Sporting Director and Chairman. The jury is out. If Luke is going to recreate the County vibe he is going to need a good eight hours a night.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back