• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Let's see what you are made of - your chance to prove talk isn't cheap

We know exactly what they're made of.

Let's hope that we manage to stay up without these frauds pulling the wool over anyone's eyes in the process.

I wonder how much hot air will come out of the club today before kick off

Let's not see what they are made of, that's why we're in this position.
Hopefully they can muster up some effort and get us the four points needed, then most of them can fuck off...

I wonder how much hot air will come out of the club today before kick off
Hopefully, not a lot. The time for talking is over, they need to start producing performances.

The team will be fascinating and show if he has any balls and awareness of reality at all. Especially after his programme comments backing up his annoyance at his chosen team at Boro.

The team will be fascinating and show if he has any balls and awareness of reality at all. Especially after his programme comments backing up his annoyance at his chosen team at Boro.
No is the answer Mon, Same old same old.

Fair play, can't fault any of them for that display, this evening. Credit where it's due.

Yep, it did come off. They all tried their hardest. A lot of limitations out there, but we knew that. All you can ask is 100% effort and we got that. We need it every game.

First time this season in my opinion that we have had our first choice back 4 and low and behold a clean sheet. In a poor season i do carry hope that this very young back 4 can become an exicting base to work on from.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back