• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The "Things that are worth saying but are not important enough to have their own Thread" Thread

• Thread starter Glyn1
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 157
  • Views: Views 8,197
Try Aldi Racer bars, a rip off of Snickers bars, quality for a fraction of the price 😋
The good old Marathon. Shame they didn’t change the name of the race to Snickers as well.
I’ve no interest in the women’s marathon. Women’s snickers on the other hand…

The good old Marathon. Shame they didn’t change the name of the race to Snickers as well.
I’ve no interest in the women’s marathon. Women’s snickers on the other hand…
Ooh Matron 😳

Don't start him off ffs 😂
My heads fried at the moment, I have been watching this chap on you tube for the last couple of hours, ferking amazing how easily he fixes things.. The stuff we chuck out, broke, he fixes it no problemo,, This is just an example.. But wow, I'm impressed.

Of course, if I wasn't entirely satisfied with the product, how on earth would I get a refund?

You imagine buying a pack of Roar bars in Aldis, and you open it up, and instead of Aldis delicious Roar bars, there are some factory workers smelly socks in the packet, you would be absolutely tamping and rightly so!!, jump in the car straight back to Aldis, what will they say..? Where is your receipt?
Factory workers smelly socks, is that Aldi's version of Quavers?

Of course, if I wasn't entirely satisfied with the product, how on earth would I get a refund?

You imagine buying a pack of Roar bars in Aldis, and you open it up, and instead of Aldis delicious Roar bars, there are some factory workers smelly socks in the packet, you would be absolutely tamping and rightly so!!, jump in the car straight back to Aldis, what will they say..? Where is your receipt?
You make a fair point there

:LOL: This has escalated quickly :ROFLMAO:
Well he asked for it. :) I mean all jokes aside like, what wrong has Seagal ever done to anybody? I would say, and this is not praising him, but really!, how many could live with Seagal back in the 90's? People may say Stallone, Arnie? Nah Seagal was different gravy to those.

He is a 7th Dan Aikido master in real life like !!

Well he asked for it. :) I mean all jokes aside like, what wrong has Seagal ever done to anybody? I would say, and this is not praising him, but really!, how many could live with Seagal back in the 90's? People may say Stallone, Arnie? Nah Seagal was different gravy to those.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume the dislike of Seagal is more to do with his role as Putin lickspittle than how he beat up baddies in movies 30 years ago.

It’s probably down to the fact that he’s schmoozin up to Putin. Never mind what he did thirty years back, he’s turned into a bit of a beaut.

Few days of glorious weather , as usual in May , Welsh Water will be banning hosepipes and asking customers to start using water wisely in a few weeks , resevoir levels are low so be careful with water consumption please .

Poured down over April , water everywhere , so Welsh Water fix your leaks , and utilise my payments , improve .

Appreciate the Crai water feed to Swansea has to go through local Villages , mine included , leaks need attention .

If possible get your sub contracters out and do a good back fill job after the maintenence , not scrimp on costs .

Roads by me are a nightmare , choice between watch for that crater or the Go Safe van nearby , road driving skills are gone , Now more concerned with other factors affecting my driving .

Old joke I know but , where I am must be twinned with The Grand Canyon , get my coat time .

It’s probably down to the fact that he’s schmoozin up to Putin. Never mind what he did thirty years back, he’s turned into a bit of a beaut.
Ok, i am not aware of that, what he has said. Normally stuff like this, I would have seen.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back