• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

Search results

  1. BLAZE

    Run a sports team? End of Season trophies

    Shameless self advert Took up laser cutting a few months back and have been making end of season trophies and tournament trophies for a number of clubs and events around South Wales Hope it's something different from the run of the mill resin trophies that end up in the attic after a year If...
  2. BLAZE

    Oakwood Gone

    https://www.oakwoodthemepark.co.uk/blog/sin-categoria/oakwood-theme-park-to-close/ Perfect opportunity for Swansea Council to create Wales' biggest bestest amusement park. Felindre will do, right off the motorway Make it happen
  3. BLAZE

    DDP Yoga and Butterbean

    What an amazing transformation in less than 5 months
  4. BLAZE

    Magic Daps Mk2

    .
  5. BLAZE

    Those Chinese tourists

    Willing to be educated if someone wants to defend their behaviour, but on the face of it they were bang out of order in my not-so-esteemed opinion ✋ That fellas aggression could've been met with a bop on the nose if he picked the wrong person I visited China once and I cant for a second imagine...
  6. BLAZE

    Gamers

    Any here? Just bought a Steam Deck because I was told to find a hobby. Ive always had consoles so the PC gaming aspects of it are new to me Any recommendations? Ill play anything as long as its not an RPG or WoW/Dota type thing
  7. BLAZE

    XL Bullies

    Anyone wanna have a go at justifying their existence? 1.jpg
  8. BLAZE

    We Were Not Alone ✌️👽

    Mexican congress comfirm recovery and analysis of non-human fossilised remains They had; - bird like bones - retractable necks - three fingers - one had 3 eggs inside it - 60cm tall - they had metal implants Will surely be covered by mainstream media in the next few hours...
  9. BLAZE

    RIP Paul Sowden (Port Talbot)

    I was knocked for six yesterday when I heard of Paul's tragic passing Many people will know Paul and his wife Mary from following the Swans home and away for many many years I traveled up and down the country with Paul and Mary in our pre-Premier League days and if I were to say that every...
  10. BLAZE

    Swansea in Gloom

    Worth doing if you're interested in our wonderful city. It's a 2 hour guided tour around the city centre detailing murders, hauntings and other myths and legends. £11 per person
  11. BLAZE

    Do you want RM as manager come August '23?

    It seems to me that RM has a strong backing amongst the younger fan base (Reddit and Twitter specifically). Whereas he had almost unanimous opposition on here until very recently. I'm curious if our upturn in form has changed that?
  12. BLAZE

    Charles Bronson

    Denied parole again Dont know much about him, but why's he still locked up having never killed anyone? You see some killers let off lightly in comparison
  13. BLAZE

    Lifelong

    Roger hasnt been online since 30th December. I no longer have his number to shoot him a text Hope all is well
  14. BLAZE

    Let it snow ❄️

    The hill is white 🏂 🏔️
  15. BLAZE

    Cosmetic Surgery

    Would you? Have you? Ive just started hair loss meds (finasteride and oral minoxidil)... If I'm not happy with the results in 12 months I'll be off to Turkey for a hair transplant. I wanna mop like Daz when im 60 8-)
  16. BLAZE

    Lets see you then

    Lots of talk about people hiding behind usernames. Would you put a face to your posts? 🤷🏽‍♂️
  17. BLAZE

    ChatGBT

    I mentioned on a thread the other day that the spambots that visit this site are becoming eerily more convinsible. Along a similar line, has anyone tried the recently released ChatGBT? If you dont know what it is, this is worth watching; https://youtu.be/kh5dN72GTQ8 I cant help but wonder...
  18. BLAZE

    Where's Max?

    Haven't seen him for a few days 🤷🏼‍♂️
  19. BLAZE

    Porch Pirate runs aground

    :lol: :lol: :lol: https://www.reddit.com/r/therewasanattempt/comments/ztp9xx/to_make_a_quick_getaway_after_trying_to_steal_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
  20. BLAZE

    Major Breakthrough

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11533391/A-major-breakthrough-decade-long-quest-harness-nuclear-fusion-announced-TODAY.html Could unlock unlimited clean energy

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top