• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

XL Bullies

• Thread starter BLAZE
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 103
  • Views: Views 6,438

BLAZE

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Anyone wanna have a go at justifying their existence?

0_Boy-killed-in-dog-attack-Caerphilly-UK-12-Nov-202
1.jpg

Im a newly converted dog lover but I see no place for these monstrosities. Any dog can have anger issues - but unlike your local dealers' Bully - Mrs Smith's Bichon Frise cant tear chunks off an 8 year old

Any dog can attack, but one of these brutes in a temper, combined with piss poor ownership ends up with dead kids, and even adults. They were bred to fight, and have notoriously short fuses before going nuts, usually with other dogs or strangers that they meet when out and about.

They definitely should be added to the dangerous dogs list, but unfortunately they are very difficult to define as a breed, and unscrupulous breeders will always be able to mate them with another large breed, like a Rottweiler, and claim another brand new nutjob of a canine that isn't banned....

BLAZE said:
Anyone wanna have a go at justifying their existence?

0_Boy-killed-in-dog-attack-Caerphilly-UK-12-Nov-202
1.jpg

Ban that breed A.S.A.P! I have actually seen one up close and that breed looks like a Pitbull on (now banned from cattle usage) Finaplix pellet steroid and growth hormone.

Their bodies are so powerful, large and muscular with bone structure so thick, with heads so wide and with jaws that look so extremely powerful. They look the complete and utter total opposite of what could ever be considered as a 'family dog'.

They actually look 'evil' belonging more in the wild attacking lions in packs than ever they do belonging to any domesticated surrounding. How could someone ever be comfortable having one of those living in the same house as their child/children? Seriously!

My Staffy has been bitten around a dozen times by thoughtless owners of little yappy dogs off their lead. If i had the power I'd bring in huge changes to dog ownership right across the board. Licences, no dogs off leads in public parks, caught walking a dog without having shitbags on your person = massive fine, caught not picking up shit after your dog, even bigger fine or dog confiscated. Some dog owners are the absolute pits, and not just those who own those monstrosities in the photo above.

Neath_Jack said:
My Staffy has been bitten around a dozen times by thoughtless owners of little yappy dogs off their lead. If i had the power I'd bring in huge changes to dog ownership right across the board. Licences, no dogs off leads in public parks, caught walking a dog without having shitbags on your person = massive fine, caught not picking up s**t after your dog, even bigger fine or dog confiscated. Some dog owners are the absolute pits, and not just those who own those monstrosities in the photo above.

Since having a puppy again for the first time in nearly 20 years it’s become noticeable just how widespread people leaving their dog’s shit without picking it up is. It seems that if it’s somewhere mot immediately visible people think it’s ok to not pick it up. But he’ll sniff it out, find it and try to munch it wherever it is cos he’s that age where everything goes into his gob. Dirty bastards they are.

To stay in topic, the controls on owners you’ve described will be far more effective in controlling dangerous dogs than banning specific breeds, which is a waste of time, proven to be ineffective and impossible to police, more so in the case of breeds like this one which are almost impossible to identify definitively. It’s why the Dangerous Dogs Act is renowned for being one of the worst pieces of legislation ever enacted.

exiledclaseboy said:
Since having a puppy again for the first time in nearly 20 years it’s become noticeable just how widespread people leaving their dog’s s**t without picking it up is. It seems that if it’s somewhere mot immediately visible people think it’s ok to not pick it up. But he’ll sniff it out, find it and try to munch it wherever it is cos he’s that age where everything goes into his gob. Dirty bastards they are.

To stay in topic, the controls on owners you’ve described will be far more effective in controlling dangerous dogs than banning specific breeds, which is a waste of time, proven to be ineffective and impossible to police, more so in the case of breeds like this one which are almost impossible to identify definitively. It’s why the Dangerous Dogs Act is renowned for being one of the worst pieces of legislation ever enacted.

What breed did you get, Clasey?

I walked my Saluki yesterday and forgot to take poo bags, luckily, she only poos in our garden. If she did however, I'd stand there like a pleb until about dog walker came and would ask them for one.

These dogs are the type the chavs who can’t even look after themselves tend to go for because they’ll get kudos and street cred. These beasts are monsters and there’s no place for them in our society.

The dog in the picture was called beast and he killed the little boy in Caerphilly.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-61756876

https://news.sky.com/story/american-xl-bully-dogs-to-be-banned-after-attacks-rishi-sunak-says-12961742

Neath_Jack said:
https://news.sky.com/story/american-xl-bully-dogs-to-be-banned-after-attacks-rishi-sunak-says-12961742

Pointless, political grandstanding which will have no practical effect whatsoever. So fairly typical government reaction.

Another fatality!
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23966038/stonnall-dog-attack-man-dies/

But clowns without common sense say banning these dogs is pointless, despite the fact it gives the police the power under 'The Dangerous Dogs Act' to confiscate/seize a dangerous/powerful breed thus preventing the future death or appalling injury of a child or adult, whilst lessening the likelihood/numbers of fatalities, because the less dangerous dogs there are about, the less fatalities there will be. Yep! Population control of dangerous dogs to drastically reduce numbers!

Here's the common sense equation i.e. if XL Bullys were already banned that man who was horrifically killed in front of terrified schoolkids yesterday would have had a higher chance of being alive this morning. Oh and that vascular surgeon who appeared on ITV News and sees horrific bite injuries was right to want their banning.

Aye lets just keep things are they are and encourage an ever increasing XL bully population. In fact lets make it legal to have a lion as a family pet whilst we're at it. LOL!

Yes indeed the poor guy who died yesterday after being attacked and torn apart for 20 minutes could very well be alive today if a ban on this particular dog breed had already been legislated for. and if there had been confiscation/seizure by police acting under The Dangerous Dogs Act.

Add to that the mauling of another 10 year old child!

Just backs up my earlier opinion on this thread topic about banning this breed shortly before this recent horrific attack had happened.

QUOTE: "Eyewitnesses said that the dogs had been AROUND FOR ABOUT A YEAR, and entered Mr Price's mother's garden through a hedge before 'setting' on him in an attack said to have lasted up to 20 horrifying minutes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12522917/Pictured-Man-mauled-death-XL-Bully-dogs-protecting-elderly-mother-Rishi-Sunak-bans-animals-boy-10-attacked.html

exiledclaseboy said:
Pointless, political grandstanding which will have no practical effect whatsoever. So fairly typical government reaction.

100% and why ban them by Christmas, just ban the fuking things Now! :x

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back