• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

“Decisions are not going our way” – Martin rues penalty calls again

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Russell Martin feels his side could have had two penalties at Middlesbrough this afternoon but ultimately he refused to blame the referee for the fact that his side lost the game but he did point to them being key decisions in the outcome of the game. The Swans boss stated that he believed his side...

Read more

Key decision in todays result was unfortunately Martin's starting 11 and the subsequent substitutions.

Not watched the post match conference, but I am sure he admits his faults and still learning on the job. Shirley.

Never mind be moaning lack of awarded penalties. The real and immediate issue here is 2 soft consecutive defeats. Forget for now this fckn work in progress. Next Saturday Coops will love nothing more than turning us over, they are on a roll and losing to them will see a meltdown in the ground. As fans we are patient to what he's trying to do, but that doesn't include gifting fckn matches! Honestly feel he needs a win v Forest to appease many otherwise the shit will hit the fan big time. We simply cannot lose to Cooperball.

sainthelens said:
Never mind be moaning lack of awarded penalties. The real and immediate issue here is 2 soft consecutive defeats. Forget for now this fckn work in progress. Next Saturday Coops will love nothing more than turning us over, they are on a roll and losing to them will see a meltdown in the ground. As fans we are patient to what he's trying to do, but that doesn't include gifting fckn matches! Honestly feel he needs a win v Forest to appease many otherwise the s**t will hit the fan big time. We simply cannot lose to Cooperball.

Yeah…next Saturday could be very “interesting”. We need a proper defence and a proper midfield.

We've had some plainly awful, wrong decisions, some fifty fifty and some which were not penalties. For what it's worth, I thought yesterday, the ref was correct, Pato lost control of the ball and tried to make up for it by leaving his leg in to get clipped. I've seen them given, though. My point is, whichever they were, they've gone, and moaning about them doesn't help.
Concentrate on getting the team shape, tactics and personnel right, FFS, Martin, particularly in defence.

Oh Russel stop fůcking about with the defence and pick the best one which don't include Williams. Here to help

You know when a manager's flapping his flaps when he says stuff like this.

Martin needs to grow a pair, and I'm not talking flaps.

It could be (beef)curtains at this rate.

What we need is a proper, balls out, fist-a-pumpin manager from the valleys.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back