• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

“Disappointed and Angry” Norwich City boss on Swans defeat

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
David Wagner watched his Norwich side lose their top six position last night at the Swansea.com Stadium thanks to a late first Swans strike from Bashir Humphreys. The on-loan Chelsea defender struck after two blocked Jamal Lowe shots to secure the three points for the Swans after it looked like the...

Read more

Think Duff and our fanbase might have said the same if we had lost. Another welcome 3 pts.
All said a great watch.

All the "stats" suggests that perhaps he shouldn't be so disappointed and angry after all...

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Should of won that 4-1 hand ball on the line and the penalty on patio in the box.

I was incandescent at the ground about the hand ball.

Then I saw the slow motion replays this morning. I was wrong.

Yes, we could also be disapponted and angry had they pinched it.

But they didn't so we're delighted and crowing. Dai Wagner, Delia Smith, Stephen Fry, Grant Holt, Bernard Matthews, your guys took a hell of a beating.

Should of won that 4-1 hand ball on the line and the penalty on patio in the box.

Watching live at the match last night I was convinced it was a penalty but it wasn't - blocked by his shoulder

J_B said:
I was incandescent at the ground about the hand ball.

Then I saw the slow motion replays this morning. I was wrong.

It hit the top of his arm, hand ball for me that

Manselton Jack said:
Watching live at the match last night I was convinced it was a penalty but it wasn't - blocked by his shoulder

Penalty for the tackle on pato

I was watching a stream which replayed the incident several times. It was no penalty in my opinion, just a very hard but fair tackle/block.
Ditto the handball on the line incident, it hit his upper body, chest or shoulder, but it was a lot harder to see on the replays.

Don't know, haven't seen a replay of that one, we didn't have the best view from the East tbf

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back