• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kidderminster Harriers

Best food I ever had at the football. They fell out of the conference this season.
My folks live near Evesham so the away games there became somewhat of tradition. I for one am sad they have fallen out of sight.

Totally agree on the food. Went there on Boxing Day on the day of the Tsunami (think we won 5-1) and the number of people in the ground an hour or so before kick off just for food was pretty high!

Andy Gurney got sent off, Adrian Forbes played right back if I remember rightly

Totally agree on the food. Went there on Boxing Day on the day of the Tsunami (think we won 5-1) and the number of people in the ground an hour or so before kick off just for food was pretty high!

Yup every single game we played there is in my away day highlight reel for one reason or another.
Nathan Tyson getting sent off. Battling a 2-2 the season we escaped the conference. Breaking a decade long sequence of not seeing us win an away game, despite attending multiple away games each season. A decade(really).
Swansea supporters taking over the hotel opposite the Railway station before an early kick off.( That might have been the game we won)

The 1-4 defeat against Kiddy was one of our worst performances I saw at the vetch. Also the only time I ever sat in the west upper stand. Good view of the carnage.

4 nil it was.

I’ll never forget that one - midweek game in October, pissing down with rain, 3k fans there…proper grim.

I was there for that one, bl@@dy freezing. Part of the pitch was white with frost. Quality pies though 😊
Forbes did OK at right back & I think was picked there for the next game at the Vetch & was terrible, never played there again!

I was there for that one, bl@@dy freezing. Part of the pitch was white with frost. Quality pies though 😊
Forbes did OK at right back & I think was picked there for the next game at the Vetch & was terrible, never played there again!
And the 2-2 draw that Leon Hylton got carted off to Pic-up-Spares, What a load of Rubble chant & Wes Morgan played for them that day and went on to become the Captain of a Premier League winning team...

Didnt they dick us 4-0 one year with one of theirs totally ripping us a new one. Edit was a 4-0 home defeat and Melligan was the player in question
Bo Henrikson was another good player for them that night if I remember

Yeah, I was at that one too. Was living in Shropshire at the time and it was only a 40 minute drive.

Went up to Aggborough a few weeks back, watching Dorking Wanderers. Crazy the different journeys we’ve both been on. Really brought some memories back.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back