• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

11th September 2001 ...

BrynCartwright said:
3 days after I got married...I heard about it in the car on Classic FM just after I'd returned a video to the video rental shop..dunno why I was listening to Classic FM..back home to watch it all unfold...shocking...left for Scottish honeymoon next day....

The day after my 24th wedding anniversary, not something I’ll ever forget. Watched the whole thing unfold in the snooker club in the Uplands.

exiledclaseboy said:
The site goes haywire as soon as we touch upon a potential 9/11 conspiracy. Coincidence? :lol:

We await our first "it woz da jooz" post...

We were there on 8/11 in 2001 mulling around the shops at the bottom whilst waiting to catch a ferry to Staten Island at around 9 in the morning.
It's not a close miss, thousands were there between us and a month later. I have wondered from time to time though what we would have experienced if they'd happened to pick 8/11 and not 9/11.
Sliding doors.

I initially thought that the date was picked deliberately, 9th of the 11th. The emergency number in the US is 911. Or maybe just a coincidence.

Muteswan said:
I initially thought that the date was picked deliberately, 9th of the 11th. The emergency number in the US is 911. Or maybe just a coincidence.

Or 11th of the 9th?

J_B said:
We were there on 8/11 in 2001 mulling around the shops at the bottom whilst waiting to catch a ferry to Staten Island at around 9 in the morning.
It's not a close miss, thousands were there between us and a month later. I have wondered from time to time though what we would have experienced if they'd happened to pick 8/11 and not 9/11.
Sliding doors.

In 2005, I was asked if I could do a site visit in London on 7th July. I said I had something else on that day but I could do the 6th so I did. Next morning, around the time I would have been in London, the suicide bombers struck and caused absolute carnage on the Underground. Lucky escape. :shock:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back