• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Forest Not Happy

One of the biggest carve ups in recent times was us v citeh in the cup.
Don't get me started.

The standard of officiating from the prem league to the conference is not good enough. It can't be allowed to continue.

One of the biggest carve ups in recent times was us v citeh in the cup.
Don't get me started.
Totally agree. What makes it worse is then they pic and choose when VAR is used in cup games.

It is either at every match or none at all.

Totally agree. What makes it worse is then they pic and choose when VAR is used in cup games.

It is either at every match or none at all.
Absolutely and if I remember correctly the other 3 QFs had VAR and our stadium was equipped with the tech!
I hate Citeh with a passion. Quite how they are allowed to continue with 115 charges against them beggars belief

Absolutely and if I remember correctly the other 3 QFs had VAR and our stadium was equipped with the tech!
I hate Citeh with a passion. Quite how they are allowed to continue with 115 charges against them beggars belief

Because we weren't a premier league side VAR wasn't used. How is that fair?

All these governing bodies are rotten to the core.

Having seen those incidents back, I think they've got a point. It might be quite handy having a referee analyst on the team - we've had some weird refs this season, really inconsistent. Knowing what rings their bells could be a useful advantage. I'm clutching at straws here mind to try and think why the feck they've got him.

Oi Phil, why can't I upvote this 10 times?

“Football Daily can’t help but feel the club’s paranoid hierarchy might be better served pondering the fact that the only reason they’re actually in the Premier League is because Huddersfield were denied two clear penalties in the playoff final won by Forest at Wembley the season before last. Weirdly, given their public and increasingly tedious insistence on the laws of the game in their matches being rigidly imposed, the Forest hierarchy and their social media propagandists were strangely quiet when it came to criticising those particular officiating howlers on the day they surfed back into the top flight on a tidal wave of goodwill.”

Absolutely on point. None of us are anywhere to be seen when something goes for us. Hypocrites, the lot of us.

As to Florist, we should have had a penalty when Pratley was blatantly fouled, so as Itchy says, **** em. Suck it up snowflakes.

VAR was brought in to help referees get the decisions right, but every weekend you get controversy after controversy because of human error.
The only tech that is spot on is goal line technology, the rest should be binned...

That's not the point it could be us in another game.

On another VAR decision just how the fuck could they adjudge that Coventry player was offside, it was just far to close, yet Jota's goal at a game at Craven Cottage was given, there was no difference and anyway in those situations the goals should stand with the attacking side given the benefit of the doubt, we all want to see more goals.
It is the point. They are not complaining about VAR, they are complaining about the personnel and whining about bias and corruption while they’re at it. As I said, fuck ‘em,

It is the point. They are not complaining about VAR, they are complaining about the personnel and whining about bias and corruption while they’re at it. As I said, fuck ‘em,
Thanks for the explanation, but you could have saved yourself the trouble, cause I already knew that.

I was just mentioning the disparity between the two decisions, VAR was supposed to have been brought in to get decisions right, all its done is cause chaos, its not fit for purpose.

Neither are the fuckers judging the decisions, it should be football people checking decisions not referees who have proved to be fuking useless on the field, they've learnt the game from books and training in specific sessions, they've no passion or romance for the game.
Pity that they couldn't recruit ex players to run VAR etc.

Thanks for the explanation, but you could have saved yourself the trouble, cause I already knew that.

I was just mentioning the disparity between the two decisions, VAR was supposed to have been brought in to get decisions right, all its done is cause chaos, its not fit for purpose.

Neither are the fuckers judging the decisions, it should be football people checking decisions not referees who have proved to be fuking useless on the field, they've learnt the game from books and training in specific sessions, they've no passion or romance for the game.
Pity that they couldn't recruit ex players to run VAR etc.
Mr Magoo would be an improvement on some of the current clowns. I think you're spot on about ex players getting involved.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back