• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ticket problem for Norwich

Glyn1

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Just got this email from the ticket office, has anyone else received it?

"Thank you for your recent purchase of tickets for the Norwich City Vs Swansea City. Unfortunately due to the Varsity event at the stadium yesterday, Royal Mail did not collect our post therefore your tickets haven't been posted to you. Your tickets will be available to collect from Norwich City's South Stand ticket office on Saturday approximately 90 minutes prior to kick off."

So, because of an unexpected event at the stadium (that they've known about for several months, but which came as a surprise to them), there will be several hundred Swans supporters standing in a very long line to get their ticket from an overworked Norwich person sitting at a desk. ?

Umm, couldn't they simply have taken the post to the Sorting Office if it hadn't been collected by Royal Mail?

Last edited:
Sounds like an issue with Royal Mail rather than the club.

Safe travels to you and all the others making the journey. I've got my fingers crossed for a decent performance and three points

Mates travelled from Germany for Sheff W game (& down here for QPR game), I took delivered tkts back to tkt office for them to send up to Sheffield & guys to collect at Hillsborough as I couldn't guarantee seeing them before KO & they collected theirs no problem at all.

It may not be hundreds collecting anyway, just those that were due to be posted that day.

Have a good (long) trip, and have a fab day.

When did you buy the ticket? Got mine early on and it arrived a while ago. So maybe it’s just the last batch with this issue.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back