• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Thanks

Excellent informative threads every time without fail!

Absolutely. Thanks jackharris for the consistently excellent match-day threads. The first place I go to each game for information.
Your time and effort is very much appreciated

Thanks, Jackharris, lots of time and effort go in to your match day threads and Phil for the up keep of the site, really appreciate it 👍🏻

Great members, love the fact people can share their opinions in an open and honest environment. This place has been a welcome distraction for me over the last month or so.

Roll on August and another season of ups and downs (fingers crossed we have more ups than downs)

Last edited:
Thanks, Jackharris, lots of time and effort go in to your match day threads and Phil for the up keep of the site, really appreciate it 👍🏻

Great members, love the fact people can share their opinions in an open and honest environment. This place has been a welcome distraction for me over the last month or so.

Roll on August and another season of ups and downs (fingers crossed we have more ups thanks downs)
Can’t remember who said this but I liked it. “I enjoyed the season and hated the games”

Well done jackharris 👍

Can’t remember who said this but I liked it. “I enjoyed the season and hated the games”

Well done jackharris 👍
Sums it up well, exactly how I felt.

Going to miss going to the game, not going to miss watching the game 🤷🏻‍♂️

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back