• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Grimes emerges as target for Sheffield United

A team is finally starting to take shape under LW with a midfield partner for Grimes and some energy and pace out wide on the left. Some can't wait to see the back of him but I hope that he will stay and can be the midfield conductor that we all know he CAN be when the shackles are off.

Depends on what they might offer as ever, but it would be very hard to gaurantee such a dependable performer with an excellent record of staying injury free with few suspensions.

A team is finally starting to take shape under LW with a midfield partner for Grimes and some energy and pace out wide on the left. Some can't wait to see the back of him but I hope that he will stay and can be the midfield conductor that we all know he CAN be when the shackles are off.
It’ll need him to leave before some people realise what he offers. Lose him and don’t replace well and that’s a step closer to relegation for us.

He won't be going anywhere. Nixon has had a disasterclass for a few seasons now with his news on us.

And what shackles are these? The can’t be arsed shackles? The pass back to my CB and put him under pressure shackles? Come on he’s a one footed wonder who regularly only hits 25% on the effort scale

And what shackles are these? The can’t be arsed shackles? The pass back to my CB and put him under pressure shackles? Come on he’s a one footed wonder who regularly only hits 25% on the effort scale
He may have a few perceived flaws by some, suggesting the lad can't be arsed is a stretch.

Didn't he play every single minute of every league game again last season?

He may have a few perceived flaws by some, suggesting the lad can't be arsed is a stretch.

Didn't he play every single minute of every league game again last season?
Easy if you're only playing at 25% effort, that's the equivalent of 11.5 games for a real player... ;)

The shackles of a team where he has had to assume a vast amount of defensive responsibility and the instinct to look up and play the forward passes to players with pace and movement and energy have been missing for several years. While Grimes has never been and likely never will be a creative attacking midfielder in the Sigurdsson mould he is certainly capable of being the distributor who gets the ball to the creative players in the mould of Bodde who was largely able to do so because of having the ever dependable Leon Britton behind him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back