• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans in talks to sign Tyrese Campbell - Is former Stoke City man set for SA1?

Last season he averaged 52 league minutes a game for 23 games for Stoke as well as 64 minutes in the EFL cup.
He got 3 league goals, 1 cup goal and 1 league assist in those minutes.
Admittedly this was for a Stoke side that were struggling massively last season

The season before he had far more impressive figures, getting 9 goals and 5 assists in 41 games in the league.

At 24 he has plenty of shelf life left and hopefully we could see his best years if he signs.

pacey striker with 100+ games at this level and only 24

No brainer

Apparently he's got form for being another of those players who can be bothered some of the time and not all of the time, if that's true do we really need a player like that here drawing wages?

Surely we've had experience of players with attitude before and they didn't work out!

Apparently he's got form for being another of those players who can be bothered some of the time and not all of the time, if that's true do we really need a player like that here drawing wages?

Surely we've had experience of players with attitude before and they didn't work out!
I agree, there is no evidence that he's actually any better than Cullen really. I don't like his scoring record.

Being positive, he is highly rated, perhaps he needs a change of scenery?

I agree, there is no evidence that he's actually any better than Cullen really. I don't like his scoring record.

Being positive, he is highly rated, perhaps he needs a change of scenery?
Seems more of a packet and aggressive player than Cullen who could play LW or 10. No brainer

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back