• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

2 horse race?

exiledclaseboy said:
This seems like the mostly likely scenario.

“We’ve been impressed with Alan’s work since he took over on a temporary basis and he deserves the opportunity to take this club forward into the progressive, data driven era we’re working towards. Wibble”.

See, I’ve even saved them the job of wriritmg their own statement.

Word is you're their ghost writest :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
This seems like the mostly likely scenario.

“We’ve been impressed with Alan’s work since he took over on a temporary basis and he deserves the opportunity to take this club forward into the progressive, data driven era we’re working towards. Wibble”.

See, I’ve even saved them the job of wriritmg their own statement.

To be fair if dweeb Watson’s laptop told him that Jerry Yates and Josh Tymon would be good signings then there’s a fair chance it’s also telling him that Alan Sheehan is the next Sir Alex Ferguson

https://m.facebook.com/CoachesVoice/videos/eric-ramsay-chelsea-u23-build-up-play-under-high-pressure/836426507398132/

Renowned coach Monmouth delivers training session of how to play under high pressure.

Pass, you fuckers
Move, you fuckers
Shoot, you cunts.

monmouth said:
Renowned coach Monmouth delivers training session of how to play under high pressure.

Pass, you fuckers
Move, you fuckers
Shoot, you c***s.

Ah, the difference between Prem coaching and Championship coaching in a nutshell :lol:

monmouth said:

Pass, you fuckers
Move, you fuckers
Shoot, you c***s.

A perfect example of the swear filter in action👀

Niigata Jack said:
Be on decent bucks at Utd and more than he'll get here with more pressure and stress attached.

Not when Ten Haag gets the sack.

Even if that doesn't happen I'm guessing the new boys coming in at United are going to shake up a lot of the football operation.

Huge risk if we go for Ramsey, will need some good people around him. He's not done a job before so will need patience if he can't get his ideas across straight away. He'll be learning on the job. Hopefully not picking up too much from Ten Haag because Utd are a shambles

SwansInTheLake said:
Not when Ten Haag gets the sack.

Even if that doesn't happen I'm guessing the new boys coming in at United are going to shake up a lot of the football operation.

Huge risk if we go for Ramsey, will need some good people around him. He's not done a job before so will need patience if he can't get his ideas across straight away. He'll be learning on the job. Hopefully not picking up too much from Ten Haag because Utd are a shambles

Who knows what's gonna happen, the trust haven't got a clue they are still trying to find their arses with both hands, never mind though they'll be there today trying to look important whilst sucking on a Vol-au-vent.

If he was appointed, would Ramsay be the youngest manager in the division? Would Grimes or the others take him seriously?
And I think that monmouth would keep us up.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back