• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

2024/25 season predictions

Why won't Williams be here?
We’ve been on a downwards trajectory and I’ve a hunch we’ll keep sacking managers while going nowhere under these owners. Hopefully I’m wrong.

15th for me soley based on the fact we leaked a shed full of goals last season and Cabango/Darling combo is still there with a lesser keeper behind them.

Think we will score more goals this season.

We’ve been on a downwards trajectory and I’ve a hunch we’ll keep sacking managers while going nowhere under these owners. Hopefully I’m wrong.
Wuss bucked that trend. If anyone should have had the boot it was him.

I honestly think we could be anywhere from 7th to 21st.
Too hard to predict.
If we don't stop shipping goals, we'll be somewhere around 15th -18th.
If we've addressed it, then we could be on for a top 10, depending on how the new boys perform.

I honestly think we could be anywhere from 7th to 21st.
Too hard to predict.
If we don't stop shipping goals, we'll be somewhere around 15th -18th.
If we've addressed it, then we could be on for a top 10, depending on how the new boys perform.

Even if we get 1 or 2 badly needed CBs in, we cannot finish top 10 with a central midfield pool of Grimes, Fulton, Franco and Allen. Especially if the former two play as a pair most weeks. And we won't get much football out of Allen, it just isn't going to happen.

That midfield (as it stands) isn't going to get us anywhere near the Top 10.

Even if we get 1 or 2 badly needed CBs in, we cannot finish top 10 with a central midfield pool of Grimes, Fulton, Franco and Allen. Especially if the former two play as a pair most weeks. And we won't get much football out of Allen, it just isn't going to happen.

Where did we finish last season?

Poper debbie downer you

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back