• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

400 - Bad Request

• Thread starter 3swan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 1,056

3swan

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
"Your browser sent a request this server could not understand"

It's been hit and miss for a few weeks but the last few days I get this message using Iphone.

It finds the forum using favourites or Google but anything after that I get the error.

No problem on tablet or P.C.

I have cleared down and tried a few times but still the same issue

Anyone else having the same problem, as from memory there was an issue a few weeks back.

Thanks

3swan said:

It's been hit and miss for a few weeks but the last few days I get this message using Iphone.

It finds the forum using favourites or Google but anything after that I get the error.

Anyone else having the same problem, as from memory there was an issue a few weeks back.

Thanks

I’ve been having it too I’ve just spoken to Pip about it

Darran said:
I’ve been having it too I’ve just spoken to Pip about it

Thanks it looks selective then. Us on the naughty step ;)

I started a thread in mid September. Things improved for a while but it’s become problematic again recently.

Happening here too on some devices. Also the advert count when signed in has crept right back up again.

Happening on my mobile too. No problem with my desktop. Driving me up the wall.
Quick fix is to bring up Planet Swans site, click on menu, hold down Forum and select 'open in incognito tab'. Its a pain having to do it every time though.

Don't know if Phil has had a look, but I've just deleted cookies again and it seems to be working ok now.

Cleared some cache etc within the site - no idea what is causing it as no problems this end so difficult to replicate but generically deleting cookies will solve most problems

Some tw*t has decided to put a banana as a picture on my profile.. f*cking human goon

PSumbler said:
Cleared some cache etc within the site - no idea what is causing it as no problems this end so difficult to replicate but generically deleting cookies will solve most problems

Deleted the cookies a few times

Only issue now is some coding errors on the top of the football forum above the planetswans header.

Skippyjack said:
Some tw*t has decided to put a banana as a picture on my profile.. f*cking human goon
When I go to the football board, I'm logged in as SJ too.🥴

3swan said:

Thanks

Yep on Iphone as well, saves having to put up with the adverts though I suppose :x :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Yep on Iphone as well, saves having to put up with the adverts though I suppose :x :lol:

Everything seems ok this morning, Phil must have been testing all night 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back