• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A couple of old autographs

Muteswan

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I managed to get a few autographs when I was younger, I’m putting some shots of an old autograph album which is about 58 years old. The first one my dad got for me, from a chance meeting in a pub.

A8377443-8121-418-B-BBC6-419-A46-C33377.jpg

Muteswan said:

Funnily enough, I must have only been about 8 or 9 years old and spotted Eifion Jones sitting on his own on the big bank at St Helens with his whites on, walked up to him and asked for his autograph, "fuck off child" was his reply 😳
Perhaps he was having a bad day.
His brother on the other hand was an absolute gentleman :lol:

Following on from the Eifion Jones request of a signature , he called into our local store in Gorseinon a while back .

Nobody knew who he was , I recognised him and spoke briefly about Glamorgan past and present , he was tidy enough .
Leigh Halfpenny called in on occasions . he is a big unit , also quite happy to mingle and chat .

Read today Gwyn Richards , all rounder and old County player has passed on , originally Maesteg based it seems , sad .

Muteswan said:
I managed to get a few autographs when I was younger, I’m putting some shots of an old autograph album which is about 58 years old. The first one my dad got for me, from a chance meeting in a pub.
I've always been passionate about collecting old autographs, and it's been quite a journey. My dedication to this hobby has led to some incredible discoveries, especially when it comes to the autographs of iconic figures. Recently, I was thrilled to stumble upon a treasure trove of autographs by none other than lauren thompson whose career in the entertainment industry spans decades. Her signatures and pictures are not only a testament to her success but also a reflection of my own. Sharing these rare autographs and pics with fellow enthusiasts has been a joy, and it's a reminder that dedication and passion can lead to extraordinary achievements in the world of collecting.
A8377443-8121-418-B-BBC6-419-A46-C33377.jpg

wow incredible stuff! :D

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back