• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A decent transfer window so far… But where is our right back?

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
Swansea City have been reasonably busy so far this summer with incomings and outgoings but there still remains a glaring piece missing from the jigsaw as the season opener edges closer. Korey Smith, Yan Dhanda and Flynn Downes are just some of the names that have departed with the loans of Hannes Wolf,...

Read more

Quite worrying really that there’s not even any links atm and hasn’t been for a good week or two. I know that doesn’t mean much because we’ve signed players out of the blue that nobody had mentioned, but with just 8 days before the start of the season, I’ll be very worried if this is our team going in to the season.

I can see us ending up with Christie again, and giving in to his demands and him missing a pre season he could have done with.

dickythorpe said:
Define "decent"....

I was a bit confused by that. Harry Darling could turn out to be an excellent piece of business, but have we really strengthened anywhere else? Joey may make a difference, but losing Downes is still a blow. I suppose keeping hold of the likes of Obafemi and Piroe will be seen as a bonus.

I can't see us pushing on, but then I say that every year.

Maybe the best thing this summer is that we've had a settled window without a managerial change.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
dickythorpe said:
Define "decent"....

I was a bit confused by that. Harry Darling could turn out to be an excellent piece of business, but have we really strengthened anywhere else? Joey may make a difference, but losing Downes is still a blow. I suppose keeping hold of the likes of Obafemi and Piroe will be seen as a bonus.

I can't see us pushing on, but then I say that every year.

Maybe the best thing this summer is that we've had a settled window without a managerial change.

I guess it's subjective. A left back, albeit untested, two centre halves, Allen, keeping Piroe and Obafemi is a decent window from my perspective. Be a good one if we could sign a strong and quick wing back

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back