• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A Peppercorn Sauce Fountain

Mrs and Eldest like the pepper sauce, I love White pepper, but not fused on pepper sauce, I can take of leave Black pepper, more taste and strength with White pepper, IMO.
Steak and chips isn’t the same without pepper sauce, just as chicken dinner isn’t the same without bread sauce. Got to have a good sauce!

Steak and chips isn’t the same without pepper sauce, just as chicken dinner isn’t the same without bread sauce. Got to have a good sauce!
Its a Steak and I want to actually to the Steak not pepper sauce, I don't do pepper sauce at all and bread sauce with Chicken Dinner WTF 😒

Its a Steak and I want to actually to the Steak not pepper sauce, I don't do pepper sauce at all and bread sauce with Chicken Dinner WTF 😒
Hang on, you want to taste the steak but you plaster it with strong white pepper and a good dollop of mustard? Come on, Max, a bit of runny sauce will transform your meal.

Then you can have a nice chicken dinner for Sunday lunch, then for Sunday tea you can have a chicken sarnie, nice fresh brown bread and a good thick spread of cold bread sauce.

I just fixed your Saturday night and Sunday nosh for you :p

I'm with Cooperman that the Schwartz packet mix is the best (bar making one from scratch).

However, I was pretty surprised to find that this one is acceptable and can be made in seconds with boiling water:

Attachments

• 1729197447056.jpeg
    1729197447056.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 1
Hang on, you want to taste the steak but you plaster it with strong white pepper and a good dollop of mustard? Come on, Max, a bit of runny sauce will transform your meal.

Then you can have a nice chicken dinner for Sunday lunch, then for Sunday tea you can have a chicken sarnie, nice fresh brown bread and a good thick spread of cold bread sauce.

I just fixed your Saturday night and Sunday nosh for you :p
I don't plaster it sprinkle it all over the peas chips and steak it draws the flavour out of the steak heaped teaspoon of Dijon on the side, mix a bit in with the peas and dip to odd chip and piece of steak in as well, fuk the runny sauce, bread sauce is disgusting stuff.

I don't plaster it sprinkle it all over the peas chips and steak it draws the flavour out of the steak heaped teaspoon of Dijon on the side, mix a bit in with the peas and dip to odd chip and piece of steak in as well, fuk the runny sauce, bread sauce is disgusting stuff.
Sauce rules!

Sachets, in the fridge alongside the steak.
On it. You're a top man NJ.😎

Funnily enough I was fairly certain that it was either you or Coops that had previously recommended it but I kept looking for a dry sachet and/or ambient sauce sachet/jar.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back