• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Aberavon beach front this morning

KrunchyKarrot

First Team Player
Reaction score
An absolute disgrace, the ammount of dog shite everywhere is just not acceptable. I felt sorry for the elderly people from the various homes in wheelchairs slaloming the muck. Funny thing is there was a tractor unit on the beach cleaning up the coke from the works, i suggest a good scrubbing of the prom would be more beneficial.

Any councilors on here? If so get some cameras up and start dishing out heavy fines for the dirty lazy owners and take the dogs away. Stopped in Tan y groes bakery and they have a sign up warning of moblie parking camera catching people, you couldnt make it up.

KrunchyKarrot said:
An absolute disgrace, the ammount of dog shite everywhere is just not acceptable. I felt sorry for the elderly people from the various homes in wheelchairs slaloming the muck. Funny thing is there was a tractor unit on the beach cleaning up the coke from the works, i suggest a good scrubbing of the prom would be more beneficial.

Any councilors on here? If so get some cameras up and start dishing out heavy fines for the dirty lazy owners and take the dogs away. Stopped in Tan y groes bakery and they have a sign up warning of moblie parking camera catching people, you couldnt make it up.

You're having a laugh, "any councillors on here?" Fecking hell, the only people on here are the lazy, dole-claiming peasants who have nothing else to do during the week...apart from me of course, I work hard earning fecking thousands mucka...but I'm no councillor.

Reference the dog shìt, why didn't you pick it up? Could have saved the wheel chair users having to dodge the objects 🤷‍♂️💩💩💩

KrunchyKarrot said:

Have an up arrow.

Well said, if people can’t be bothered to clean it up then fine the dirty..... NPT Vouncil need to get the enforcement people out.

Samba said:
KrunchyKarrot said:

You're having a laugh, "any councillors on here?" Fecking hell, the only people on here are the lazy, dole-claiming peasants who have nothing else to do during the week...apart from me of course, I work hard earning fecking thousands mucka...but I'm no councillor.

Reference the dog shìt, why didn't you pick it up? Could have saved the wheel chair users having to dodge the objects 🤷‍♂️💩💩💩

On behalf of everyone, can I say how lucky we are to have your input. :roll:

sainthelens said:
Samba said:

On behalf of myself, thank you 👍

Samba said:
sainthelens said:

Again another one that flew over your head I fear ?

STID2017 said:
Samba said:

This is getting embarrassing. Stop following me around. It wasn't you peering through my blinds last night by any chance was it?

Samba said:
STID2017 said:

This is getting embarrassing. Stop following me around. It wasn't you peering through my blinds last night by any chance was it?

Depends you living in a farmhouse near Builth Wells ?
If not then wasn't yours :D

STID2017 said:
Samba said:

You been stalking builthy again G? 🙄

STID2017 said:
Samba said:

Nah mate, proper Jack me 😉

Fireboy said:
STID2017 said:

Yep caught out again !
Had a lovely couple of hours in Builth Wells earlier.
Had a lovely meal and a pint in the Fountain Inn before driving home

STID2017 said:
Fireboy said:

Yep caught out again !

After stalking builthy?

Samba said:
STID2017 said:

Nah mate, proper Jack me 😉

Was reading on the Swans website about two of our most ardent supporters, one from North Wales and the other from Valencia, have never set foot in Swansea

Fireboy said:
STID2017 said:
Yep caught out again !

After stalking builthy?

Well aye. Driving a motorhome around those narrow lanes takes it out of you mun :D

STID2017 said:
Fireboy said:
After stalking builthy?

Well aye. Driving a motorhome around those narrow lanes takes it out of you mun :D

I wouldn't have bothered coming back home, I would have dragged builthy to the fountain and got leathered and slept in the pub car park.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back