• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

AC/DC

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Get in. 🤘🏻

Stills from a new video shoot now deleted from their official website.

Attachments

• 79E3B43C-557E-468A-BB87-1AFBA5DBC6D3.jpeg
    241.1 KB · Views: 3,210
Surprised Brian Johnson didn't tell Angus to fuck off.

Replacing him with a tosser like Axl Rose. FFS.

Darran said:
Johnson retired hurt mun. He wasn’t really replaced.

He told them he was having problems and the next thing he knew he was out. Cliff Williams walked away at the same time.

It was Malcolm's band. Obviously his absence had an effect on Angus for a bit but they've worked it out.

Dr. Winston said:
Darran said:
Johnson retired hurt mun. He wasn’t really replaced.

He told them he was having problems and the next thing he knew he was out. Cliff Williams walked away at the same time.

It was Malcolm's band. Obviously his absence had an effect on Angus for a bit but they've worked it out.

Nah there’s more to it than that,he even went to see a scientist to put state of the art ear buds in his ears.
Cliff said he was retiring but like I asked at the time what was he retiring from? They weren’t touring,they weren’t recording so he retired from what?

Love this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZk39K5T-5M

Ine of the simplest yet greatest songs ever Bon........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sUXMzkh-jI

I think you might have mentioned it. :roll: :lol:

Talking to a mate of mine yesterday - he made a guitar case for Phil Campbell for a Flying V that he’d had commissioned - Phil has since sold guitar and case to Dave Grohl and my mate has seen him using it on telly 30-odd years later.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back