• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Actor Noel Clarke

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I’ve never really liked him,for some reason he’s always irritated me.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2021/apr/29/actor-noel-clarke-accused-of-groping-harassment-and-bullying-by-20-women

We've been following 'Viewpoint' this week on ITV in which he stars, but I notice they've pulled the fifth and final episode tonight.
I'm not that bothered, it's been fairly shyte.
However, I was totally gutted last Sunday when, ten minutes from the end of 'Line of Duty', we had a torrential downpour and lost the satellite dish signal. Feckin' Spanish rain....

Pegojack said:
We've been following 'Viewpoint' this week on ITV in which he stars, but I notice they've pulled the fifth and final episode tonight.
However, I was totally gutted last Sunday when, ten minutes from the end of 'Line of Duty', we had a torrential downpour and lost the satellite dish signal. Feckin' Spanish rain....

At least it falls mainly on the plain.

Pegojack said:

Ironically you ended up missing the Spanish bit.

It’ll be available on itv hub tonight.

Thankfully, because it’s been shite most of the time, watched through 4 hours of it and want to see the conclusion.

20 women have come forward. Surely he's done something?
If one of our own can get put through hell with just one complaint then this guy needs to be brought to book.

There is a very strange video doing the rounds, concerning John Barrowman

https://twitter.com/Mike_P_Williams/status/1387928851645403139

That's the end of him, using similar excuses as Weinstein, he didn't know he was offending women, he will get help blah blah blah

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back