• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Adam Armstrong

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
https://mobile.twitter.com/_The72/status/1545361747439124481

What a player to be available on loan, if Piroe left…

Not a chance we could afford to bring him hear.

I’d imagine it would be somewhere like QPR, WBA or maybe one of the relegated teams

Magic_Michu said:

I’d imagine it would be somewhere like QPR, WBA or maybe one of the relegated teams

Are Blackburn a far wealthier club than us then. They are certainly not considered to be one of the championships biggest spending teams.

cmajack said:
Magic_Michu said:

Are Blackburn a far wealthier club than us then. They are certainly not considered to be one of the championships biggest spending teams.

I don’t think Blackburn can afford him either… but I don’t think Blackburn’s finances are as bad as ours either

cmajack said:
Magic_Michu said:

When he was playing for Blackburn he was yet to be signed on a big fee / big wages deal by a Premier League team.

Magic_Michu said:

Pardon.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back