• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Afghanistan

sainthelens said:
JackSomething said:
Final line of that article:

'Mr Routledge has said on social media he does not regret his decision to travel to the country.'

Prick.

Cracking deals available for hen parties apparently.

Genuinely sickening comment. And repeated twice.

Torture and brutalisation of women and girls makes you laugh does it? Doses it make you feel all manly and everything? Give you a bit of a thrill?

Eddy the Beagle said:
What a f**k up by Bidet.

The Middle East and the Stans were relatively peaceful and stable under Trump. All been thrown away.

TRUMP 2024

It was trump that signed the deal with the taliban and let out the bloke that is leading them.
Shocking from every US president since Bush. Including Obama, Trump and biden. None of them have been anything other than abject failures on this issue. And ours are the same:

Londonlisa2001 said:
sainthelens said:
Cracking deals available for hen parties apparently.

Torture and brutalisation of women and girls makes you laugh does it? Doses it make you feel all manly and everything? Give you a bit of a thrill?

Oh take a day off ffs will you...it's called a sense of humour for crying out loud. Doesn't matter what comment is put on here, makes no difference whatsoever on the lives of people over there. I bet it's a bundle of laughs in your household 🙈

Samba said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

Oh take a day off ffs will you...it's called a sense of humour for crying out loud. Doesn't matter what comment is put on here, makes no difference whatsoever on the lives of people over there. I bet it's a bundle of laughs in your household 🙈

No one in my household thinks torturing little kids or stoning adults because they are female is funny, no. Largely because I don’t live with a bunch of weirdo perverts.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Samba said:

No one in my household thinks torturing little kids or stoning adults because they are female is funny, no. Largely because I don’t live with a bunch of weirdo perverts.

I don't think anyone has said that stoning people and torturing kids is funny...and why do you say you don't live with a bunch of weirdo perverts 🤭 You should try it, I'm quite funny too 😄

Question Time was on just now. What a mess the last 20 years have been.

dickythorpe said:

Lives have been lost trying to improve the situation of people in Afghanistan. Progress was being made Dicky. In the cities people have experienced freedoms that their parents could only have dreamt of. Especially girls/women. There was no need to throw that all away because of US Presidents outdoing each other to be the champions of US voter’s interests and by a certain date.

Longlostjack said:
dickythorpe said:

Lives have been lost trying to improve the situation of people in Afghanistan. Progress was being made Dicky. In the cities people have experienced freedoms that their parents could only have dreamt of. Especially girls/women. There was no need to throw that all away because of US Presidents outdoing each other to be the champions of US voter’s interests and by a certain date.

Sad but seemingly true.

Longlostjack said:
dickythorpe said:

What percentage of Afghans are sympathetic or even Taliban supporters ?, apparently lots of Afghans see the West as decadent and corrupt and the Taliban bring some order compared to what they perceive as the Wests puppets when they were in charge, do the Afghans want to be Westernised and told how to live by a bunch of foreigners ?

It may have been mentioned already but I am amazed that Desmond Swayne hasn't had his head caved in. What an utter twàt

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back