• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Afghanistan

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:
It's lazy right wing nonsense.

But, there will never be an answer to allowing life to return to what we in the West call "normal".

Do we let them carry on, and do what they want over there? Do we go in with military force again, and stay in until the end of time?

Napalm them.

Dear god you're thick.

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:
Dear god you're thick.

Not as f*cking thick as you when you look a his avatar you thick prick.

Well its fucking obvious that I didn't look at his avatar, not that, that matters its a serious situation and you typically make a flippant remark, Prick.

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:
Not as f*cking thick as you when you look a his avatar you thick prick.

Well its f*****g obvious that I didn't look at his avatar, not that, that matters its a serious situation and you typically make a flippant remark, Prick.

Attachments

• 990C5B7D-CA7D-48F1-A57A-378888C7301D.png
    94 KB · Views: 1,889
Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:
Well its f*****g obvious that I didn't look at his avatar, not that, that matters its a serious situation and you typically make a flippant remark, Prick.

Thanks for proving my point, get back to licking Cheap Tricks ring piece's on Twiiter

Samba said:
Best_loser said:
Trump did this deal with the Taliban , like everything else he did its a mess
Worst president ever

You have to laugh at some people's comments 🤣🤣🤣

Are you another DGT account ? If not your doing a good impression , tedious PR1ck

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:
Thanks for proving my point, get back to licking Cheap Tricks ring piece's on Twiiter

I’m banned from twitter piss off.

Should be banned from every social media outlet, your a fuking embarrassment.

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:
I’m banned from twitter piss off.

Should be banned from every social media outlet, your a fuking embarrassment.
I quite enjoy Dazs' posts and comments. Just saying like.

sainthelens said:
Is Afghanistan on the green list ? :D

Here's the gentle left of exile taking the piss. He'd flake at the sight of an angry man, let alone be in Afghanistan.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back