• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Almost squirrel proof bird feeders

dickythorpe

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Will tickle me now for some time.......I do hope I have no important meetings or appointments in the coming days.

dickythorpe said:
Will tickle me now for some time.......I do hope I have no important meetings or appointments in the coming days.
😂 You've got me going there Dicky😂

Jack2jack said:
dickythorpe said:
😂 You've got me going there Dicky😂

I'll be biting my lips now when faced with someone telling me something serious or important.....I see many dead squirrels on the road on my commute to work.....the thought of some poor inventor looking crest fallen ,losing a bonus is going to play havoc with my maturity.

Ok then, I’ll furnish you all with another. When I was around 12 I got home from school to find a sheep struggling to survive in ma and pa’s swimming pool. Horrified at the scene that presented itself the only thing I could think to do was to dash across the road to the doctors house who lived opposite. Being the gentleman he was he granted the situation the absolute emergency status I felt it deserved. Like watching the hoff in baywatch I witnessed a magnificent rescue and a thorough examination for the forlorn sheep. I was over the moon to hear the sheep was expecting with no apparent harm occurring. However upon delivering the sheep back to the farmer I was devestated with its treatment. Chucked in a straw filled barn didn’t fit with the fine care I perceived to be appropriate. Indeed the farmer stated the immortal words as we left “thing is these meadow ladies make no account for boundaries”. I s**t you not!

Tim, it is pure "boys own" stuff you write about.

Please furnish us with more of your rich Library of life experiences from time to time.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back