• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Amazon Prime Video

Got sky, Netflix and Amazon but I still consider the BBC the best value for money , works out at about 3 quid a week , itv is free cos its cr@p

https://youtu.be/nqYwM0eyXnk

The red necks he stays with on episode 1 😂😂😂😂

Best_loser said:
Got sky, Netflix and Amazon but I still consider the BBC the best value for money , works out at about 3 quid a week , itv is free cos its cr@p

You must be a woke, lefty, liberal snowflake... or something

The Boys is the best series on there. Didn't really know what to expect when i started it, but glad I did. Top notch.

It's mainly crap imo. I'm struggling to think of anything stand out, apart from the behind the scenes with Arsenal and Spurs shows.

Neath_Jack said:
It's mainly crap imo. I'm struggling to think of anything stand out, apart from the behind the scenes with Arsenal and Spurs shows.

If there's nothing you like listed on this thread, perhaps this TV lark isn't for you? :lol:

JackSomething said:
Neath_Jack said:

If there's nothing you like listed on this thread, perhaps this TV lark isn't for you? :lol:

Well I certainly don't like sci-fi, fantasy or animation that's for certain :lol:

JackSomething said:
ABSwan said:
The Expanse

If you like sci-fi, I strongly endorse this suggestion. Best sci-fi show since the BSG remake for me.

If you like fantasy, the first series of Wheel of Time (from Robert Jordan's books) is on there, with at least 2 more series on the way.

Again if you like fantasy and don't mind animation, The Legend of Vox Machina is pretty good.

Agree with the suggestion of the Boys. Not one for the squeamish mind. If you watch that and enjoy, there's also Preacher (adapted from graphic novels from the same author, Garth Ennis).

Invincible is a great animated superhero show. I enjoyed The Tick for a more comedic superhero show.

I enjoyed the book The Underground Railroad, there's an adaptation of that on there that I haven't got round to yet. Not one for the gammons that one.

The adaptation of Gaiman and Pratchett's Good Omens is on Amazon Prime. Decent enough series.

People seem to like Vikings and Mr Robot, not watched either of them myself.

The Tick was cancelled in favour of the Boys. I loved both ( not yet seen latest season of The Boys) but just wished that the Tick could have had more seasons.

I really enjoyed both the book and Prime adaption of Good Omens...is Sandman on Prime as that has promise.

Ash v Evil Dead on Netflix, 3 seasons, it's absolutely ridiculous, but sit back and chill you don't need to think about it, it's superb!

First few seasons of Mr Robot were good , then it went a bit silly

DJack said:
JackSomething said:
If you like sci-fi, I strongly endorse this suggestion. Best sci-fi show since the BSG remake for me.

If you like fantasy, the first series of Wheel of Time (from Robert Jordan's books) is on there, with at least 2 more series on the way.

Again if you like fantasy and don't mind animation, The Legend of Vox Machina is pretty good.

Agree with the suggestion of the Boys. Not one for the squeamish mind. If you watch that and enjoy, there's also Preacher (adapted from graphic novels from the same author, Garth Ennis).

Invincible is a great animated superhero show. I enjoyed The Tick for a more comedic superhero show.

I enjoyed the book The Underground Railroad, there's an adaptation of that on there that I haven't got round to yet. Not one for the gammons that one.

The adaptation of Gaiman and Pratchett's Good Omens is on Amazon Prime. Decent enough series.

People seem to like Vikings and Mr Robot, not watched either of them myself.

The Tick was cancelled in favour of the Boys. I loved both ( not yet seen latest season of The Boys) but just wished that the Tick could have had more seasons.

I really enjoyed both the book and Prime adaption of Good Omens...is Sandman on Prime as that has promise.

Sandman's on Netflix, I just finished it. It's very faithful to the books, meaning there's no real surprises if you've read them, but it's very well done and I enjoyed it.

JackSomething said:
DJack said:

Sandman's on Netflix, I just finished it. It's very faithful to the books, meaning there's no real surprises if you've read them, but it's very well done and I enjoyed it.

Not red the books but Gaiman is good and the geekspace is apparenty happy with it.

DJack said:
JackSomething said:

Not red the books but Gaiman is good and the geekspace is apparenty happy with it.

It was good because Gaiman was involved with the TV series

ABSwan said:
DJack said:

It was good because Gaiman was involved with the TV series

I've read that recent projects with his material has him on board advising(approving)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back