• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Andy Fisher

He seemed tidy enough on the ball.. didn't have any shots to save really.. still early days, just like Wolf, who I thought had his best game for us

monmouth said:
How can I put it…

Well, he’s obviously not the commanding goalkeeper I’d hoped for. Best case, early days. Worst case (one match, so obviously not conclusive in any way) physically weaker than Woodman, line hugger, watches the ball go past him across goal.

Overall. He’s not going to transform us. With Benda available this was a total waste of money which could have been used elsewhere. Benda has much more potential to be what we need. Maybe he’ll turn into Gordon Banks. Needs work.

This 100%, total waste of money that was needed elsewhere, seems very unsure about coming for crosses and flapped a bit, on last nights showing I prefer Hamer, got to give him a bit of time though and hope it works out, we Hamer we seemed fairly composed overall and now we got a keeper whose a lot younger with plenty to learn and he looks smaller than Hamer.

I hope he isn't a plastic due to the price we paid for him. Hope his toys don't come out of the pram.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back