• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Andy Robinson’s view

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/robbo9rovers/status/1659964113844355074?s=46&t=82UDZmhCLAPne4lurmWTUA

He certainly brainwashed RISC and copadungpile 73 and a few others on here. It must be devastating for them knowing it's Russ himself that is leaving for pastures greener without a second thought for his fanboys.

Tatey been in his ear too then has he?

exiledclaseboy said:
That Poleaxed fella doesn’t agree with him.

He’s not wrong mind.

Spunked money on loans with nothing to show for it in the end.

Risc said:
He’s not wrong mind.

Spunked money on loans with nothing to show for it in the end.

I’m not saying he’s wrong about Cooper. I didn’t rate him much either. I didn’t think another Swans manager could produce a team more boring than Cooper’s. Then Martin came along and proved me wrong.

exiledclaseboy said:
I’m not saying he’s wrong about Cooper. I didn’t rate him much either. I didn’t think another Swans manager could produce a team more boring than Cooper’s. Then Martin came along and proved me wrong.

Completely disagree with that but fair enough.

Finished 2nd to Burnley in league possession stats. Thats what Russ wanted, that'll be his ticket out. Never mind not making the play offs...I don't think he ever gave 2 fcks....self promotion is what he's always been about.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
He certainly brainwashed RISC and copadungpile 73 and a few others on here. It must be devastating for them knowing it's Russ himself that is leaving for pastures greener without a second thought for his fanboys.

Not really, disappointed he’s gone but onto the next.

You’re a bit of a wrong’un aint you?

exiledclaseboy said:
That Poleaxed fella doesn’t agree with him.

Swims against most tides. I wait to see what happens if Forest stay up :lol:

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back