• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Another Biden gaffe

It's crazy that we've got two geriatrics going for the most powerful job in the world

Let’s face it, he was too old and struggling when he took office, it’s absolutely crazy how it has taken this long to people to realise that, the poor man should be in a nursing home, yet he’s the the president of the USA

Shocking. We all make the odd slip up, but this is a monstrous slip up and beggars belief.
He has to be relieved of his position now, he needs to go with dignity and his wife and family need to have a word in his ear.

Trump is probably loving this, but it could just mean the democrats replace Biden with someone who can beat him come November.

Live coverage on the Beeb now , I am turning off .

It a shame because from what I can tell he’s been a very effective president. Now it looks like it’s going back to the populist clown show.

He’s got them out of a hole and they’re about to walk right back in to it.

It a shame because from what I can tell he’s been a very effective president. Now it looks like it’s going back to the populist clown show.

He’s got them out of a hole and they’re about to walk right back in to it.
Isn't it maybe the case that Biden won last time simply because we wasn't Trump? If that's true then he doesn't really have a large enough base of true supporters.

I am genuinely worried that Trump will get in again and I just don't understand why a developed nation like the USA voted for him in such large numbers. I guess it's such a fkd up country that so many Americans have no idea of the world outside their country and those who do don't care.

Isn't it maybe the case that Biden won last time simply because we wasn't Trump? If that's true then he doesn't really have a large enough base of true supporters.

I am genuinely worried that Trump will get in again and I just don't understand why a developed nation like the USA voted for him in such large numbers. I guess it's such a fkd up country that so many Americans have no idea of the world outside their country and those who do don't care.
You can use that argument in any election……

The fact is he is regarded by sensible people as an effective president. People are reasonably happy with the economy and that is the measure. His administration has turned it around.

People who are going to vote Trump will always vote Trump because they don’t care about anything other than the giant orange man baby. It’s just like Joris Bohnson or Fromage here. The cult of personality. Politics for stupid people.

You can use that argument in any election……

The fact is he is regarded by sensible people as an effective president. People are reasonably happy with the economy and that is the measure. His administration has turned it around.

People who are going to vote Trump will always vote Trump because they don’t care about anything other than the giant orange man baby. It’s just like Joris Bohnson or Fromage here. The cult of personality. Politics for stupid people.
Well Americans voted Ronald Reagan into office so your bang on about the cult of personality synopsis.

Swansea City v Cardiff City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back