• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Another corker from Perch

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I just logged in and had a look through his posts since can’t back there under yet another weird username onehunglow.

Why the fuck would you post something on a public forum that could lead to your own son-in-law losing his job or at the least be severely reprimanded.
He takes his gun around for a laugh see.
Fuck my eyes. :lol:

Attachments

• EF3318EA-AEA2-44D2-A9C4-43AC20F60658.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 1,837
Why don't you give it a rest Darren, you appear obsessed.

If this new messageboard is to grow and attract people it needs to stop the constant sniping at fans and continuous raking up of past grievences. Seeing this type of post only puts people off and drive them away.

The splitting of the messageboards appears to be a big failure to me, this sniping doesn't help to change that and make it a success.

So least keep in on one thread

If it's a new thread every time he posts something this site will turn into planet perch

ABSwan said:
Why don't you give it a rest Darren, you appear obsessed.

If this new messageboard is to grow and attract people it needs to stop the constant sniping at fans and continuous raking up of past grievences. Seeing this type of post only puts people off and drive them away.

The splitting of the messageboards appears to be a big failure to me, this sniping doesn't help to change that and make it a success.

I’ll take your point,try starting some interesting threads.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back