• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Any thoughts on this...

• Thread starter Belfy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 5,067

Belfy

First Team Player
Reaction score
Uncle Tom. Jesse Jackson. Martin LK etc.
https://youtu.be/v4-3QKv3gRU

Belfy said:
Uncle Tom. Jesse Jackson. Martin LK etc.
https://youtu.be/v4-3QKv3gRUh

There’s a clear difference between peaceful and dignified protest compared to looting and violence (the difference is as wide as the ocean).

There’s a real danger here that small elements of BLM are advocating BLM law in the same way that Sharia law is grippping parts of this country.

It reminds me of the so called Arab Spring which the naive (including Cameron & Sarkozy) thought was a well meaning democratic uprising - in reality it was a Trojan Horse with ISIS & ISIL inside it.

All lives matter.

Darran said:
It’s all getting sill now.

It is. Surprised to see so many still trotting out the ‘all lives matter’ line though. They’ve had enough to get educated. Thick tw@ts. :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:
It’s all getting sill now.

It is. Surprised to see so many still trotting out the ‘all lives matter’ line though. They’ve had enough to get educated. Thick tw@ts. :lol:

Really?? Would prefer a debate than being called a “thick tw@t”. Mirror mirror on the wall....

Nothing wrong with saying 'all lives matter'..As far as reparations and blm, well they are a disgrace!!

Pentyrchjack said:
Itchysphincter said:

Really?? Would prefer a debate than being called a “thick tw@t”. Mirror mirror on the wall....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: don’t mind me.

Code:
jack123 said:
Nothing wrong with saying 'all lives matter'..As far as reparations and blm, well they are a disgrace!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: New site, same old nonsense.

* slow had clap*

Itchysphincter said:
Code:
jack123 said:

* slow had clap*

I have my opinion, which i am entitled too. Although it does say a lot of the people with similar opinions to yours, they all seem to give the same kind of childish replies.. :lol:

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
Code:

* slow had clap*

I have my opinion, which i am entitled too. Although it does say a lot of the people with similar opinions to yours, they all seem to give the same kind of childish replies.. :lol:

Look out Sunday club is out of bed.

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
Code:

* slow had clap*

Correct, you are entitled to your opinion. As for the childish - you started it. :lol:

One thing I have noticed, is that if you reply to this kind of thread with any disagreement with blm, you get berated more or less immediately, which I think is unfair, words like racist are chucked at you like confetti. and like Douglas Murray would say when everything is racist, then nothing is racist!

jack123 said:
One thing I have noticed, is that if you reply to this kind of thread with any disagreement with blm, you get berated more or less immediately, which I think is unfair, words like racist are chucked at you like confetti. and like Douglas Murray would say when everything is racist, then nothing is racist!

I have never insinuated that you were a racist

That saw you bought, did it work ok

Or did you have to take it back from where it came from ?

I never meant you, and I can see you would never stoop that low.

The saw never needed to be returned, it worked a treat, in fact it exceeded my expectations. More than happy.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back