• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anybody had an email yet?

I’m out.

I don’t understand why the numbers are so low really. Brighton had 10000 in yesterday didn’t they? About a third of capacity?

Anyway, disappointed but 6.30 on a Saturday driving both ways had its disadvantages. Now I can watch in an alcohol fuelled haze.

Edit, I bet that useless fraud Cooper personally blocked me :lol:

I’m guessing 75% of the tickets have been reserved for the prawn sandwich brigade I.e hospitality and sponsors.
If club have been willing to tell season ticket holders for the end of 19/20 and 20/21 to leave their money in the club and they will be first back they should have lobbied the government for more fans considering there’s only 2 covid cases in Swansea ffs.
Yes I am bitter about not getting one not looking forward to telling my son after school we haven’t been successful 🙁

I still havent received an email. Tried ringing no answer, .now emailed hopefully will get some sort of reply

The club has been made aware of supporters attempting to sell tickets for Saturday’s match. We will be implementing ID checks on arrival at the stadium to ensure supporters have the correct tickets assigned to them. Any tickets found to be transferred will be void.
We also have a fully digitalised ticketing platform that cannot be manipulated. If any supporter is found to have breached these regulations, the ticket will be voided and further action will be taken by the club.

I'm hoping the corporate hospitality crowd is not not the make up of our 3000 fans

STID2017 said:
Not yet. Expecting a call from Cooper himself to say "See you on Saturday" as I'm such a loyal supporter ! 😁😁

haha remember the wind ups when we first got into the PL and everyone putting their 'loyal supporter' avatars up :lol:

Manselton Jack said:
Can't believe someone would try & sell their ticket, even more hacked off now!
I've also had a text to go with my unsuccessful email
Same. Almost like they're rubbing it in.

Richard said:
The club has been made aware of supporters attempting to sell tickets for Saturday’s match. We will be implementing ID checks on arrival at the stadium to ensure supporters have the correct tickets assigned to them. Any tickets found to be transferred will be void.
We also have a fully digitalised ticketing platform that cannot be manipulated. If any supporter is found to have breached these regulations, the ticket will be voided and further action will be taken by the club.

By voiding the ticket then there will be even less supporters in there. Pity they can't find out who is selling the tickets first and reissuing them to those of us who lost out in the ballot. Also the person who sold the ticket, not allowed ST for 5 years.

Latest info from the club if you haven't seen it

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/supporters-contacted-regarding-ticket-ballot

"Please remember that you are responsible for printing your ticket at home. If you do not bring this with you on the day you will not be granted entry to the stadium. We remind supporters that the ticket office remains closed for in-person visits."

For those without printers see post from JackSomething

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=63850#p63850

If you have a printer best check the quality of the print, you don't want to be rushing around on Saturday to get a good quality print

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back