• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anyone gone to Cardiff for the wrestling?

Les Kellet used to post on here

https://youtu.be/K9ZmcZx2als

Jackfath said:
I watched the end of that. I have no clue what I've just seen. Utterly bizarre. Perhaps that's the attraction?

Tyson Furry was there and got in on the farce and knocked out one of the actors apparently :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
I enjoyed it.

I'd have thought you would have been comatose by the time it came on?
I was looking forward to the boxing, but I started on the Sarsaparilla a little to early and was sleeping fast by the time Liam Smith was doing his ring walk, lad tried to wake me anol :shock: :lol: :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I enjoyed it.

I was looking forward to the boxing, but I started on the Sarsaparilla a little to early and was sleeping fast by the time Liam Smith was doing his ring walk, lad tried to wake me anol :shock: :lol: :lol:

It started at 6pm mun!

exiledclaseboy said:
Niigata Jack said:

It started at 6pm mun!

I started around 2:30, I bought two new Kegs for my Perfect draught and couldn't wait any longer to try one, ended up trying the two, think I got half a keg left in each :lol:

I used to love WWF and WCW, but I grew out of it around my early teens. Each to their own innit, if adults enjoy it then that's up to them.

From what I can see these days in the small glimpses I have of the WWE, they've tried to make the wrestlers a bit more 'real', as if it's the UFC or something. Normal names, normal characters, etc. I used to love all of the bizarre characters such as Kane, Undertaker, etc...that was all part of the fun. I may be inaccurate though.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back