• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anyone watched Landscapers?

It seems barely any time ago that Olivia Coleman was just "Sophie from Peep Show". Things have really picked up.

Landscapers - not sure I have the words - could have been a tired police interview room drama in which the details of a double murder unfold. Instead it's a surreal story that frequently has the viewer in disbelief.

Squarebear said:
It seems barely any time ago that Olivia Coleman was just "Sophie from Peep Show". Things have really picked up.

Landscapers - not sure I have the words - could have been a tired police interview room drama in which the details of a double murder unfold. Instead it's a surreal story that frequently has the viewer in disbelief.

Brilliantly said. It’s fascinating in a very bizarre way. :lol:

Excellent as you say.

We’re currently watching four lives which is excellent as well with great performances from Sheridan Smith and Stephen Merchant.

Coincidentally we're now two parts into Four Lives and enjoying Merchant's performance, which evokes memories of David Tennant's representation of Dennis Nilson . I don't know how fairly the police are being represented in Four Lives but so far they're not doing great.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back